Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 161 Tigers vs. twinks September 27

At this point im basically expecting the "lose tomorrow -> lose game 163 -> lose WC game" scenario. The way we're playing right now, nothing else makes sense, and we'd deserve that fate.

I leave for vacation on Wednesday. That would actually work out OK for me....I won't have to worry about watching Tigers games....just have a good time!

How about the scenario where we lose tomorrow but so do the Royals?

Do the Tigers go into the locker room and spray champagne after winning the division in that kind of scenario?

Do the Tigers go into the locker room and spray champagne after winning the division in that kind of scenario?

They shouldn't be spraying champagne regardless!

They should be spraying Raid if that happens.

I'm guessing they would and that would be ackward and certainly not feel like something worth celebrating back dooring your way to a div losing 3 of 4 to the last place twins, if that happens I don't think I'll even watch it

Last edited:
Sorry I had to leave suddenly...after the day in sports I had, I just turned on the SUX feed; and when I realized I was rooting along with Hawk "he gone" Harrelson, I had to race to the toilet and hurl...

Well down to one more game. Odds of winning it? 50/50, slim, that's going to happen, Monday tie breaker, one in a 100, your guess is just as good as any....

I would expect them too, but I would actually be mad if they did. There would be little to celebrate about backing into a division win losing 3-of-4 to a fucking terrible team only because the other team lost out as well.

I'm guessing they would and that would be ackward and certainly not feel right

Especially since the Royals/Sox game starts an hour later, and theoretically ends later, meaning the Tigers would have to sit around and wait to see if they could pop corks.

If I were Illitch I'd just send down a single Hot and Ready PizzaPizza with a note on the box saying "here's your celebration, go crazy you schmucks".

I just noticed on my MLB.tv app that all games today were free?

Assuming tomorrows are as well?

Back