Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Royals @ Tigers Thread

Well, these are the close games that at the end of a long season can make or break a play off run.

It's a shame Scherzer didn't get a W for this one.

But then again, that's why W-L shouldn't mean much.

Kinsler proves all his doubters wrong. Comes through in the clutch like the All-Star he is.

3 hits in Comerica park today

Kinsler proves all his doubters wrong. Comes through in the clutch like the All-Star he is.

That it folks, nothing more to see. The remaining 160 games will not be played, because game 2 proved it all.

Nice to get another win. They don't all have to be pretty. Sounds like Max settled in nicely. And the replay system works pretty well. No screaming and bitching...so far.

Another good win, but I'm bummed that I'm stuck at work and didn't get to see/hear either win live. I'm stuck with GameCast. :(

Another good win, but I'm bummed that I'm stuck at work and didn't get to see/hear either win live. I'm stuck with GameCast. :(

I saw the end on a stream, but missed most of it even on radio because I was busy. Night games can't come soon enough.

The Tigers don't even have a reasonable night game until April 12th at San Diego (8:40) and their first 7pm night game is on April 15th.

fielder who?

Lead off guy that produces in THIS offense vs fat slob that doesn't produce and gets paid too much. No brainer....

Very nice to get 2 consecutive walkoff wins against a division rival. Love the energy that must generate. It is a long season and it doesn't count any differently than any other win but it fires up players and the fans and that can't be a bad thing.

The Tigers don't even have a reasonable night game until April 12th at San Diego (8:40) and their first 7pm night game is on April 15th.

Yeah, the Dodger series is really going to suck starting at 10:10 PM, same with game 1 of the Padres series.

I hate 10 PM starts! I'll take the 1PM starts every day over those late starts!

I'm the opposite. Though I don't care for games going until 1-2 AM EST, all I have to do is stay up for them. Day games mean I have to skimp on work, or miss parts of them all together. The radio is usually an option in day games, but it also means I can't normally relax and have a beer (or 6) while following the game thread.

I hate 10 PM starts! I'll take the 1PM starts every day over those late starts!

I'm the exact opposite. During the day I'm with my son/working and I'm not able to pay as much attention as I'd like. Today I was lucky.

By 10 my work is done and my son/wife are sleeping. Perfect.

Wow two games two walk offs already! Did they even have two all of last year total..LOL...both provided by guys that weren't even on the team last year hmmmmm

But yeah much prefer night games during the week as well can't watch during the day gotta work can sometimes sneak a radio listen for a few mins at a time and slip in a post or two but all in all can't believe how many day games we have here in a row to start the season....

I actually love the 10pm starts haha. Im always home from work by then and im usually up till like 3am, so its at the perfect time for me.

Also woooooo, walk off!

The walkoff was cool, but I'd have much rather not have had the blown save.

Opening day walkoff was exciting, today's felt tainted a bit, with Max getting the ND, and Nathan looking lost.

Nights no problem for me now. Afternoon's, 10am starts - a bit early. Even if I'm home I usually forget because it's just weird.

Back