Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Orioles @ Tigers Thread

So was the sample size he used against Holaday. Just saying. The one common of the two? JV is walking as many as he is striking out. Not good.

Have you not watched him, 200+ k each of the past 4 years. He's not going to get less than a 100.

We have this dumb Avila vs the backup catcher of the week every fucking year. Every year it's probably gonna be the same outcome. A pitcher is normally going to have worse numbers with a catcher he's not used to.

Have you not watched him, 200+ k each of the past 4 years. He's not going to get less than a 100.

I'm not saying he will. I'm just concerned that he is so inconsistent with his strikeout rate since the beginning of 2013.

I mean Miggy has the green light... But why not see another pitch and then on 3-2 swing if it is close? baseball 101.... 3-1 count down 2 runs in the ninth.... Get on base anyway possible...

We have this dumb Avila vs the backup catcher of the week every fucking year. Every year it's probably gonna be the same outcome. A pitcher is normally going to have worse numbers with a catcher he's not used to.

What is your issue with Avila?

Back