Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Detroit Tigers @ New York Mets 3:10 pm EST 4/4 G2 of DH

So Foley can’t go in back to back games on the same day I guess .
Shame like his stuff better than Faedo. What was the homer hit off of ?
I was out of the room ?

So Foley can’t go in back to back games on the same day I guess .
Shame like his stuff better than Faedo. What was the homer hit off of ?
I was out of the room ?
It was a beautiful pitch. He basically just took it off the ground.

Well we now know who should be pitching extra innings. Why not walk the guy to set of the dp.? Was a lefty on deck ?

Says who? Maybe he should have thrown it behind him.
Maybe. Just not a fan of letting a home run hitter get a crack at a 86 mph pitch on the plate. Slider should be off the plate. You both know that. But that’s his slider I guess.

I just can't with bob anymore. The guy has made game threads impossible to follow the last few seasons.
Faedo was fine. Both pitches were low sliders off the plate. Sometimes I think we forget the other guys get paid too.

This is going to be a fun team to watch this year, onto the next.

If McKinstry didn’t swing at that last pitch in the dirt, we would have had the bases loaded, but with Baez up.

Back