Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #94 Indians @ Detroit July 19th

No reason not to send Joba back out for the 9th.

He threw 6 pitches and the bullpen is short.

How many pitches did Joba throw? I just don't like using Nathan in the top of the 9th in a tie game..

Last edited:
I just don't understand not bringing him out in the 9th..

Ausmus is awful.

Let's take out our best RP for a pitcher who has struggled all year because he's the "closer".

The talk of him being forward thinking were so laughably wrong.

That's what the bunt gets you. An out with nothing to show for it. Guy's hit 2 hrs and he gets the bunt sign?

Ausmus is awful.

Let's take out our best RP for a pitcher who has struggled all year because he's the "closer".

Thing is, if he was our best pitcher, he SHOULD be in the game now.

Ausmus is awful.

Yup, this is the 8th inning guy, this is the 9th inning guy anyone can do that stupid by the book managing

Just frustrating how much of a struggle innings are for Nathan.

Nathan just has nothing much left in the tank..

Brad is as dumb as Leyland was...

I hate Nathan as a Tiger......

Last edited:
Nathan sucks ass! Who was the poster that said there is very litttle difference between a good closer and a shitty one?

I have a Grand Slam with a side of Sweep, Please.

"Excuse me, I ordered four runs not three, and I don't want to be charged with the fourth."

"We won't put it in the book Mr. Nathan, but you are not welcome here anymore."

Last edited:
Nathan sucks ass! Who was the poster that said there is very litttle difference between a good closer and a shitty one?

The difference between an average closer and a good one is small.

Nathan is neither of those. He's beyond terrible.

Back