Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Headed for a Race War

The KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, and the Neo-Nazi Party have been around in America forever, protected by the First Amendment. So why is it all of a sudden when a few idiots decide to re-form the Black Panthers that we're suddenly "Headed for a Race War"?

Because America, excluding you, toastchamp and sbee types is inherently racist. Racism has so often (i.e. every time) been the answer when someone disagrees with you guys that I'm actually shocked you didn't know it already.

Last edited:
Because America, excluding you, toastchamp and sbee types is inherently racist. Racism has so often (i.e. every time) been the answer when someone disagrees with you guys that I'm actually shocked you didn't know it already.

Good thing you edited that post to make sense and/or be on topic. Oh wait..

Good thing you edited that post to make sense and/or be on topic. Oh wait..

You asked why people all of a sudden care about the Black Panther Party (which you mistakenly say is being reborn when it never actually went away, it just became irrelevant) when they say nothing about a bunch of white supremacist groups. I sarcastically answered your stupid and pointless question using your canned response (racism) to everyone who doesn't agree with you. Seems obvious but I shouldn't be surprised that you don't get it - you are thumbass after all.

Last edited:
You asked why people all of a sudden care about the Black Panther Party (which you mistakenly say is being reborn when it never actually went away, it just became irrelevant) when they say nothing about a bunch of white supremacist groups. I sarcastically answered your stupid and pointless question using your canned response (racism) to everyone who doesn't agree with you. Seems obvious but I shouldn't be surprised that you don't get it - you are thumbass after all.

No, not people. The moron OP.

Cite some examples of my calling everyone (or anyone) who disagrees with me racists.

You and Chump can go back to sleep now. Couple of loser, racist, bigots, you two are.

I forgot about this thread. Are you actually afraid of a race war?

An actual race war? No. But there is no doubt in my mind that new and greater violence is coming to the streets of urban America.

The bigotry of low expectations, pal. That is you and Chump. 50 years of failed "progressive" policy that has destroyed the black community. That is you, Chump and, obviously, way too many more. The outcome of the liberal agenda is coming into focus now, and it's a tinderbox. It just is.

The bigotry of low expectations, pal. That is you and Chump. 50 years of failed "progressive" policy that has destroyed the black community. That is you, Chump and, obviously, way too many more. The outcome of the liberal agenda is coming into focus now, and it's a tinderbox. It just is.

these are the rantings of a crazy person.

Yes, it's all the progressives fault for blocking all of those policies that aid the poor and minorities. They're the realm champions of the poor.

Last edited:

So the black community was on the uptick 50 years ago was it? At the tail end of Jim Crow everything was up and up? And the "progressive" policies are the ones that brought the community down?

Ok, must have missed all that.

So the black community was on the uptick 50 years ago was it? At the tail end of Jim Crow everything was up and up? And the "progressive" policies are the ones that brought the community down?

Ok, must have missed all that.
Mass incarceration is due to democrats as much as republicans with its mandatory minimums and 3 strikes policy. We're starting to see what happens after a generation of those policies

An actual race war? No. But there is no doubt in my mind that new and greater violence is coming to the streets of urban America.

Yep. As forecasted. Long hot summer has just begun.

Yep. As forecasted. Long hot summer has just begun.

yep. who else back on 12-21-14 could have predicted violent acts would happen in America.

We have a real live Nostradamus right here on our board.

yep. who else back on 12-21-14 could have predicted violent acts would happen in America.

We have a real live Nostradamus right here on our board.

Read the thread, ding-a-ling. Including your own lame responses. Anything else you want to know, lemme know.

Back