Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Headed for a Race War

Yes, it's all the progressives fault for blocking all of those policies that aid the poor and minorities. They're the realm champions of the poor.

All those policies that aid poor and minorities? Half the country is now on some form of government assistance. Exactly what policies are you talking about being blocked?

Last edited:
Do you actually think Obama or any other President deserves credit for a stock market rally, particularly this one? are you aware that the stock market isn't a great indicator of economic performance and that this rally is an asset inflation fueled by easy money from the fed? That's why it's doubled while the economy has stagnated.

Last edited:
Do you actually think Obama or any other President deserves credit for a stock market rally, particularly this one? are you aware that the stock market isn't a great indicator of economic performance and that this rally is an asset inflation fueled by easy money from the fed? That's why it's doubled while the economy has stagnated.

No, I don't. I just used that as an example of how people will blame the president for everything that's wrong in the country during his term, but then refuse to acknowledge the things that have gone well. I don't blame Bush for the economy under his tenure either, those are things that are the results of decades of events and trends, just like racial divides in America.

Back