Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello/Goodbye General - Live Chat

Really whatever, my sister gives me alot of recs and she works at a library that's how I know its gonna be good

I'll definitely check that out. Sounds good. Have a good night dude.

About to leave for the beach. :D

Yeah, the travel is never fun. Glad you made it!

Reactions: Cam
Yeah, the travel is never fun. Glad you made it!

I'd much rather drive overnight and have no traffic, but I haven't done that in a couple years. Not sure I could do that now.

Yeah, overnight is so much better, it's how I travel if/when I travel

Yeah, overnight is so much better, it's how I travel if/when I travel

I drove in the middle of the day this time. Wasn't too bad since it was a Saturday. I just hate driving through Birmingham... Think it's gotta be the worst city in the country.

Never been there, but I can imagine it's not pleasant

Not bad, trying to get some things done, keeping a certain person as content as possible before she explodes (going to take her for a drive soon, that'll help a bit), and generally just trying to enjoy the day.

Not bad, trying to get some things done, keeping a certain person as content as possible before she explodes (going to take her for a drive soon, that'll help a bit), and generally just trying to enjoy the day.

Hopefully she stays calm and doesn't give you too much trouble.

How about yourself, now that you're there?

I'm chilling. We usually go grab milkshakes at this really cool ice cream shop, but it's actually closed on Sundays. :(

We'll definitely go there tomorrow.

Sounds nice! Hopefully you do get those tomorrow, milkshakes are great :D

Sounds nice! Hopefully you do get those tomorrow, milkshakes are great :D

They have a milkshake that they call Lona Lisa. It's like a chocolate shake with caramel and espresso. It's amazing.

Back