Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello/Goodbye General - Live Chat

No other sports forums, but a lot of general ones, Cam's other sites like Forum Promotion and DiscussionHub, too

I don't know much about those, pretty sure he used to spam his site on forumpromo back then lol

Yeah, he's owned it for...a while at this point, lol. Don't remember exactly when he took it over, but he's done a lot to try and push it forward as a platform

I didn’t own it back then 😂

Which one? ProBoards version or when we had our own site?

We moved from ProBoards to our own site and then we eventually gave up on the new site after we moved

Other than that mass email I sent out on the old ProBoards forum, no. But we’ll do more very soon

Yep, I hope so. Have a good night.

How's everyone's day going? Mine haven't been so good because most of the fibre optics supplying internet connection to us have been sabotaged by the Houthi rebels in Red Sea. We can barely do anything online for days now.

How's everyone's day going? Mine haven't been so good because most of the fibre optics supplying internet connection to us have been sabotaged by the Houthi rebels in Red Sea. We can barely do anything online for days now.

I’m sorry to hear that.

Hope your internet gets back to normal.

That sounds awful, @Heatman, I hope you're able to get back to some level of normalcy soon!

Already%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing.gif

Evening everyone; how's it going? ;)

Back