Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Houston At Detroit: Game 42

Doesn't a person have to be physically at the ballpark and actually speak to cause a jinx?

Can it really be done writing on an Internet message accord from thousands of miles away?

Not so sure lol it all counts from everywhere :/

Not so sure lol it all counts from everywhere :/

Maybe it was me then in post number 45.

Although Mario and Rod we're both talking about how price had been rolling along at the beginning of the Astros big inning, so maybe it was them.

Just great.. A laugher turning into a sweat game.. Who freaking Jinxed this game?
Freaking Price was cruising WTF happened?

Yeah it was me, I came home from hearing the game on the car radio after Miggy's RBI and number 1400 for his career and turned on the tv at 5 - 0 with Price pitching that inning.
I should have stayed in the car. and finished the game there. so sorry...............but I didn't have a can to take a leak in.

That was one poor at bat.. All 3 guys were over on that side and Nick could still not hit it to the right side...

Yeah it was me, I came home from hearing the game on the car radio after Miggy's RBI and number 1400 for his career and turned on the tv at 5 - 0 with Price pitching that inning.
I should have stayed in the car. and finished the game there. so sorry...............but I didn't have a can to take a leak in.

This is EXACTLY the reason I NEVER go anywhere in my car without a mason jar.

Three freaking joke at bats in a row with a runner on third ^&^&Y&&&&&&^&^&^^&^&^&

Last edited:
Man on 3rd no outs = hacking

Nick's at bat was the worst of the bunch...

Three defensive guys in-between second and third and he cannot adjust to hit it the other way.

Why not try and bunt him in with Davis.. Try anything.. Heck I would even like it if Nick
tried it after watching that putrid at bat..

Last edited:
Jesus...

throw it off the damn plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking 2-2 pitch throw right down the middle to a power hitter :/
Ball catches way to much of the damn plate.

Tigers do not have a power hitter off the bench like that :/

Last edited:
what a bunch of cunts. horse shit at bats last inning loom big now.

Soria was bound to blow a game.

Epic fail....leading 5-0 after 6 innings...

This team lacks baseball smarts.

and right on cue are the Fox Detroit camera crew showing the astro that hit the home run.
WTF is the reason they show the other teams player who tied or gave the other team the lead.

Last edited:
Epic fail....leading 5-0 after 6 innings...

This team lacks baseball smarts.

This team isn't winning anything this year. The window has closed. Hope to be wrong, and will gladly eat crow, but too many shithead swings from too many undisciplined hitters.

Last edited:
Back