Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers 4-26-15 Game 19

Oh that darn pen again, think Nesbitt was overly confidant there kept walking off a third strike on the lead off hitter that he never got

Last edited:
Hardy is still warming up in the pen....not that that will make anyone feel any better.

We should thank those Indians batters for swinging at those high pitches. Hardy would have walked them both..

Moss just missed that was a big out, got out of it with a two run lead still, in hindsight maybe lobster should have gone one more he was only at 86 pitches, those damned pitch counts

Last edited:
Crap that doesn't look good Davis pulled up as if he pulled something running to first after the single, hope its nothing too serious

Last edited:
That sucks for Davis. And I would have sent McCann on that play as well.

I wonder if it is that pelvic strain for Davis from late last year. I don't think it was a hammy

Back