Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers 4-26-15 Game 19

Only 19 games in, but the platoon of Davis/Gose has been great. By far the most productive #1 spot in the AL.

Greene, Simon and Lobstein combined: 9-2 with 8/11 quality starts.

Again it's early, but I'm sure nobody expected that kind of start.

Tigers beat the indians 8 - 6.

Tigers Victory Cigar!!!!! and a bowl of ice-cream!!!

STREAKS AND STATS:

Rajai Davis' leadoff triple in the first gave him a nine-game hitting streak. The two hits gave him his third multi-hit game for the season.

Ian Kinsler's two hits in the first and fifth innings gives him his third straight multi-hit game, and his ninth of the season, which places him in a tie for second in the AL.

Ian Kinsler's steal of second in the fifth inning was his third steal of the season, and the 20th stolen base for the Tigers, tying them for the MLB lead with the Cincinnati Reds.

Miguel Cabrera's two-run home run in the sixth inning was his third of the season. The home run also marked his 393rd career home run, tying him with Jim Edmonds for 57th in MLB history. Cabrera is hitting .652 with three home runs and eight RBI against the Indians this year.

The Tigers have won all four series they've played against AL Central opponents.

Thanks.

Looking at that video I'll say Rod is once again full of shit. Cespedes easily has that ball if not worried about colliding with Iggy. How does Rod still have a job?

Great catch btw, but if it dropped it would have been on Iggy, he made that play more complicated than it needed to be IMO.

I don't know. Iggy is supposed to go hard until called off. I don't see Cespedes call him off in the video.

It was a tough called. Though honestly how Cespedes got close to it was pretty damn good. He had to run a mile.

After watching reply again ceps was there in plenty of time but agree didn't look like he was calling him off at all, maybe he didn't think he was going to be there and was caught off guard who knows..Kinsler on iggy after the game "he's not normal"

Cespedes was paying more attention to Iglesias than catching the ball. Outfielder coming in has to call the infielder off. Cespedes was there in plenty of time to catch the ball above the waist.

Tigers beat the indians 8 - 6.

Tigers Victory Cigar!!!!! and a bowl of ice-cream!!!

STREAKS AND STATS:

Rajai Davis' leadoff triple in the first gave him a nine-game hitting streak. The two hits gave him his third multi-hit game for the season.

Ian Kinsler's two hits in the first and fifth innings gives him his third straight multi-hit game, and his ninth of the season, which places him in a tie for second in the AL.

Ian Kinsler's steal of second in the fifth inning was his third steal of the season, and the 20th stolen base for the Tigers, tying them for the MLB lead with the Cincinnati Reds.

Miguel Cabrera's two-run home run in the sixth inning was his third of the season. The home run also marked his 393rd career home run, tying him with Jim Edmonds for 57th in MLB history. Cabrera is hitting .652 with three home runs and eight RBI against the Indians this year.

The Tigers have won all four series they've played against AL Central opponents.

Victory cigar AND a bowl of ice cream? Is the ice cream new this year?

Victory cigar AND a bowl of ice cream? Is the ice cream new this year?

as far as posting in my Tigers Victory Celebrations?....nah, I always have some ice-cream.
Just started posting it this year, trying to change things up, anything to help with them going all the way.

as far as posting in my Tigers Victory Celebrations?....nah, I always have some ice-cream.
Just started posting it this year, trying to change things up, anything to help with them going all the way.

gota mix it up somehow....1984 is a LONG time ago!

Hope you have a cigar and a bowl of ice-cream again tonight!

Back