Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jacksonville St @ The defending Rose Bowl and Big Ten Champion MSU game thread

Oh, shit...there was no spread on this game...everybody is going to be a winner...

A few of you guys play the bj311 yahoo pickems game, right?

There's Cedar Cove...oh shit, Cedar Red sorry...Cedar Red is a Hallmark show for chicks (that one of my best friends Barbara Niven stars in, by the way...)

Then there's SpartanMack...I see him as a user name...god, he was so annoying, he was all like "how do I log in?" and "if I don't make a pick do I win that game by default...?" Sheesh...

Then there's DamnDirtyApes...gotta be a Sparty...

And there's EatYellowSnow....gotta be a Sparty...

Oh, wait, it's "DontDrinkYellowBeer...." sorry about that...that one could go either way....

Nice run by Nick Hill! Shit, that guy has to be 30 years old by now

MSU looks pretty average so far.

The Detroit Tigers are playing at that baseball stadium in south Chicago right now.

Have you ever seen the Tigers play there?

Meanwhile, Verlander just got a really, really favorable strike call at the letters to end an inning with the bases loaded and no more damage than a single run.

The Detroit Tigers are playing at that baseball stadium in south Chicago right now.

Have you ever seen the Tigers play there?

Meanwhile, Verlander just got a really, really favorable strike call at the letters to end an inning with the bases loaded and no more damage than a single run.
I've seen a few Tigers-Sox games at the Cell over the years.

didn't make it this summer though.

Langford limping again.

might want to just sit him, and Cook already

JSU looks like a JV team. Can't tell if it's a good sparty team or horrible JSU team. Looking forward to next week's games for both our teams.

Back