Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

Whitney Webb is an author-journalist-podcaster who has completed extensive research on the scope and depth of Jeffery Epstein, which extends beyond what the MSM has revealed, by design, to distract us from the whole, sordid picture, in the same way that we are able to only see a fractional amount of the Electromagnetic spectrum.

One Nation Under Blackmail

Last edited:
Jeffery Epstein is back in the news ... sort of. Search results

Can't ignore who didn't offer this story.

I think Epstein's purpose, who was funding him, and who was pulling the strings is fairly clear at this point.

The only odd, & new name is Chomsky. But his work was established long before the dates Epstein supposedly got to him (2015). And he was already old then.

I think Epstein's purpose, who was funding him, and who was pulling the strings is fairly clear at this point.

The only odd, & new name is Chomsky. But his work was established long before the dates Epstein supposedly got to him (2015). And he was already old then.

And Ghislaine Maxwell "was found guilty of child sex trafficking and other offences in connection with the deceased financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein."

Who bought her and his services? Apparently, no one.

And Ghislaine Maxwell "was found guilty of child sex trafficking and other offences in connection with the deceased financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein."

Who bought her and his services? Apparently, no one.

Nothing to see here. The people that run your country, or the figureheads we select that appear to run your country are not all depraved psychopaths.

Nothing to see here.

I'll make that determination.

The people that run your country, or the figureheads we select that appear to run your country are not all depraved psychopaths.

Many of them appear to be, and if Maxwell can be convicted of her crimes, so should those who accepted her services.

I'll make that determination.

Many of them appear to be, and if Maxwell can be convicted of her crimes, so should those who accepted her services.

the guys who directed her services and financed them get a pass?

sort of a rhetorical question, because of course that's easier said than done...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so funny about this Epstein conspiracy is that the same people pushing it are the same ones ignoring the fact that Trump was best friends with this creep.

What's so funny about this Epstein conspiracy is that the same people pushing it are the same ones ignoring the fact that Trump was best friends with this creep.

There is nothing funny about abducting children for sexual abuse. Someone went to prison for facilitating that and we don't know who the people are who actually abused the children. That list, which is publicly known to exist, has not been published. So the only "conspiracy" that exists is among those who participated in this heinous activity. I, for one, want to get to the bottom of the pot, discover the truth, no matter who was involved. You, however, appear content to look the other way.

Last edited:
There is nothing funny about abducting children for sexual abuse. Someone went to prison for facilitating that and we don't know who the people are who actually abused the children. That list, which is publicly known to exist, has not been published. So the only "conspiracy" that exists is among those who participated in this heinous activity. I, for one, want to get to the bottom of the pot, discover the truth, no matter who was involved. You, however, appear content to look the other way.

That matter has been and I assume still might be under investigation. My comments are directed to the kooks who think there's some international conspiracy to protect the rich and powerful and that Epstein was murdered to keep him from talking.

Ghislaine Maxwell is alive and well and knows everything. Kind of destroys all the conspiracy theories, don't you think?

That matter has been and I assume still might be under investigation. My comments are directed to the kooks who think there's some international conspiracy to protect the rich and powerful and that Epstein was murdered to keep him from talking.

You think that? Who? What When? LINK

And you don't think that "rich and powerful" people don't kill people?

Ghislaine Maxwell is alive and well and knows everything. Kind of destroys all the conspiracy theories, don't you think?

No. Not if she keeps quiet. What, if anything, do you know about her and her immediate family?

You think that? Who? What When? LINK

And you don't think that "rich and powerful" people don't kill people?

No. Not if she keeps quiet. What, if anything, do you know about her and her immediate family?

The Justice Department isn't in the habit of announcing nothing. They announce when they've filed charges and that's almost always the only thing you hear from them on any matter they are looking at.

As for the second part of your comment, it's just a silly conspiracy theory so I'm not even going to bother responding.

The Justice Department isn't in the habit of announcing nothing. They announce when they've filed charges and that's almost always the only thing you hear from them on any matter they are looking at.

As for the second part of your comment, it's just a silly conspiracy theory so I'm not even going to bother responding.

Apparently curiosity ain't your long suit.

Apparently curiosity ain't your long suit.

Neither are baseless conspiracy theories. She either knows things and refused to talk or she did talk and it wasn't enough evidence to bring charges against anyone. The internet loves a good conspiracy though so you go ahead and have fun with it.

Neither are baseless conspiracy theories. She either knows things and refused to talk or she did talk and it wasn't enough evidence to bring charges against anyone. The internet loves a good conspiracy though so you go ahead and have fun with it.

So she's charged and convicted with sex trafficking to nobody? Do you also think that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone? That's so called conspiracy theory existed decades before the internet

Last edited:
Back