Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

https://apnews.com/cd794044e8be4e619093582d6d3355d2

?Everybody called it ?Pedophile Island,?? said Kevin Goodrich, who is from St. Thomas and operates boat charters. ?It?s our dark corner.?

I've seen questions about Epstein's source of wealth popping up now. Apparently he knew little about finance... raising doubts on the story of him
being a financier-turned-child rapist/child pimp. I'm guessing most - if not all - of his wealth came from the latter.

The Clinton camp said he only flew on Epstein's planes a few times, and only to Clinton Foundation events, but someone tweeted the flight records, and it's more like "a few dozen."

the lack of discretion is somewhat surprising, after how his 2nd presidential term went.

Trump now saying he knew Epstein, but hated him, and hasn't spoken to him in years. A little unbelievable, given his history with him.

from the article - yikes:
According to Brown, Epstein is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to set up his modeling agency ? which prosecutors believe he used to get access to underage girls ? ?the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.?​

It?s on imaginable that neither Trump nor Clinton didn?t know what was up with this guy.

Clinton is denying any knowledge of Epstein's involvement in the sex-slave business.

Trump claims, through his lawyer, as "unaware of any wrong-doing."

Last edited:
It?s on imaginable that neither Trump nor Clinton didn?t know what was up with this guy.

President Trump commented on the ongoing Jeffrey Epstein case Tuesday, saying that he has not had contact with the accused sex trafficker for over fifteen years.

Answering a question thrown at him during an Oval Office meeting, Trump said ?I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.?

?I mean, people in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don?t think I?ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn?t a fan.? Trump continued.

?I was not ? yeah, a long time ago. I?d say maybe 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.? Trump added.

The press has seized on comments made about Epstein by Trump way back in 2002, when he said ?I?ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He?s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ? Jeffrey enjoys his social life.?

Trump distanced himself from Epstein some time ago, however, and even banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago years ago for inappropriate behavior toward young women.

Those facts have not prevented the press from desperately attempting to link Trump to Epstein and his sick perversions.

MSNBC?s Lawrence O?Donnell and guest Tim O?Brien labored on Trump?s 17 year old comments, and also went to great pains to point out that Trump?s Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta, oversaw a 2008 plea deal that let Epstein mostly off the hook on numerous charges of having sex with underaged girls.

?The Florida federal prosecutor who made a very forgiving deal with Jeffery Epstein on similar charges that allowed Epstein to avoid prison is now Donald Trump?s Secretary of Labor.? O?Donnell chirped.

The Acosta case appears to be a whole other story in and of itself.

The MSNBC host essentially suggested that Trump is sympathetic to sex offenders.

?On the younger side. Donald Trump knew about Jeffrey Epstein and what Donald Trump called ?the younger side.?? Of course, ?younger women? does not and should not imply underage girls, just adult women younger then Trump.? O?Donnell stated.

He then added: ?To this day Donald Trump has not said a negative word about Jeffrey Epstein.?

O?Brien, a ?never? Trumper, brought his own conspiracy theories.
?He admired Epstein?s lifestyle, he admired his freedom, and I think there is a sort of synchronicity between these two guys. They?re not that much different.? the author claimed.

?At one-point Trump and I went, he took me to the Miss Teen America Pageant headquarters on the East Side? And I suspect that that?s something tied into Jeffrey Epstein.? he added, in complete conjecture.

?He is very bold-faced and bald-faced about it and they spent a lot of time together. They ate in one another?s homes, Jeffrey Epstein was a member at Mar-A-Lago.? O?Brien added.

Not one word about Bill Clinton, however, despite the fact that it is proven the former President took at least 24 flights on Epstein?s sex jet and may have even visited his private orgy island.

The attempts to frame Trump and Epstein as good buddies prompted Sean Hannity to slam the media.

?The press in the country is so corrupt, they will use any and everything to smear this President.? Hannity raged.

Last edited:
T-Mud, where did you copy paste #31 from? I?ve seen lots of articles linking both Clinton and trump to Epstein.

Hannity?s audience loves when Hannity rips into the so-called ?main stream media.? They eat it up. It?s his bread and butter.

Noting that Hannity ripped into the media is like noting that there is a lot of traffic on LA freeways.

EDIT: The headline of the USA Today article that I linked to in #2 includes both Clinton and Trump. I came across an article that also reported that while Clinton was saying he had flown on Epstein?s airplane a couple of times, it was more like a couple dozen.

Last edited:
T-Mud, where did you copy paste #31 from? I?ve seen lots of articles linking both Clinton and trump to Epstein.

Hannity?s audience loves when Hannity rips into the so-called ?main stream media.? They eat it up. It?s his bread and butter.

Noting that Hannity ripped into the media is like noting that there is a lot of traffic on LA freeways.

Tinsel it?s safe assume anytime I copy and paste something and don?t post a link to the source it likely came from infowars. I find too many people here get triggered when I include that so I try not to most of the time

Tinsel it?s safe assume anytime I copy and paste something and don?t post a link to the source it likely came from infowars. I find too many people here get triggered when I include that so I try not to most of the time

Well it worked this time because I actually read the post.

EDIT: I edited the most recent post you quoted of mine to reflect that I have seen numerous articles that also link Clinton to Epstein.

Last edited:

EDIT: The headline of the USA Today article that I linked to in #2 includes both Clinton and Trump. I came across an article that also reported that while Clinton was saying he had flown on Epstein?s airplane a couple of times, it was more like a couple dozen.

kinda like noting that MSNBC and Lawrence O'Donnell will try to make any evidence, no matter how thin look like conclusive proof that Trump was deeply involved with Epstein, or Putin or anyone or anything they can link him to and make him look bad is like noting there is a lot of traffic on LA freeways.

Edit: the only facts I've seen so far is the quote about Epstein from '02, that Trump has ridden on his plane at least once and that Epstein's membership at Mar a Lago was revoked due to inappropriate contact with an underage female employee. Sounds like O'Brien threw in the "at least" to make people think Trump flew on the plane multiple times. I'm not saying there isn't more to his relationship with Epstein, and while I've said multiple times, I think Trump is a sleazy guy. I have no doubt he slept with Stephanie Clifford or that smoking hot Playboy model and probably others while he was married to Melania and his other wives. But when you actually look at the available evidence, it doesn't seem like Trump was a member of his underage sex racket. Given the weight of that kind of accusation, I think we need to see more evidence before calling him a child molester. Same with Clinton, but the fact that he was a passenger a couple dozen times and used 18 different burner phones seems to indicate his relationship with Epstein goes further - odd that MSNBC isn't more focussed on that.

Last edited:

so instead of telling people you're copying and pasting a wall of text from Infowars, you'll just pretend like you wrote it.

Whoa, so Trump's labor secretary, Acosta, who as the US attorney for Miami cut the first, ILLEGAL plea deal to let Epstein off the hook, is now proposing to gut funding for one of his divisions tasked with fighting child trafficking (link):
The bureau?s budget would fall from $68m last year to just $18.5m. The proposed reduction is so drastic that experts say it would effectively kill off many federal efforts to curb sex trafficking and put the lives of large numbers of children at risk.​

Yikes.

Initially I assumed Acosta was a typical amoral 21st American Ghoul, who would cut a deal like that to benefit his own career. But maybe he's also just a fan of child sex trafficking?

also, if you look up pictures of his family, his wife and kids look like they're straight out of the movie, The Shining. it's super creepy

so instead of telling people you're copying and pasting a wall of text from Infowars, you'll just pretend like you wrote it.

No everybody here knows I?m not smart enough to write that well, maybe in the future I?ll just include an identifier like source: ?god forsaken guy? unless you have a better suggestion?

Last edited:
kinda like noting that MSNBC and Lawrence O'Donnell will try to make any evidence, no matter how thin look like conclusive proof that Trump was deeply involved with Epstein, or Putin or anyone or anything they can link him to and make him look bad is like noting there is a lot of traffic on LA freeways.

Edit: the only facts I've seen so far is the quote about Epstein from '02, that Trump has ridden on his plane at least once and that Epstein's membership at Mar a Lago was revoked due to inappropriate contact with an underage female employee. Sounds like O'Brien threw in the "at least" to make people think Trump flew on the plane multiple times. I'm not saying there isn't more to his relationship with Epstein, and while I've said multiple times, I think Trump is a sleazy guy. I have no doubt he slept with Stephanie Clifford or that smoking hot Playboy model and probably others while he was married to Melania and his other wives. But when you actually look at the available evidence, it doesn't seem like Trump was a member of his underage sex racket. Given the weight of that kind of accusation, I think we need to see more evidence before calling him a child molester. Same with Clinton, but the fact that he was a passenger a couple dozen times and used 18 different burner phones seems to indicate his relationship with Epstein goes further - odd that MSNBC isn't more focussed on that.

Only when there?s major breaking news do I ever turn on any cable news channel. Major - bigger than this - and as T Mid pointed out, KABC 790 which is what I typically listen to was all over the story already.

Back