Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LeVert announcing tomorrow

So weird. I was just about to post that.

Following Tuesday's announcement by LeVert, Troy Manns, Williams' coach at LC Bird High School coach in Richmond, told MLive that LeVert's return does not impact Williams' interest in Michigan.

"No, not at all," he said.

Asked if Michigan told Williams it still would have space for him if LeVert remaining a Wolverine, Manns answered, simply, "Yes."

We'll be out of space for Williams once Jaylen Brown commits. He'll announce he is Blue before the end of the month.

They'll end up with Kenny Williams if they do have a spot. And that's fine by me. Supposed to be one of the best perimeter shooters in the entire class.

We'll be out of space for Williams once Jaylen Brown commits. He'll announce he is Blue before the end of the month.

I don't know. I worry about it. Every non blue article I read about him only mentions the other schools. We're an afterthought.

I don't know. I worry about it. Every non blue article I read about him only mentions the other schools. We're an afterthought.

It's happening god damn it. His Mom is from Michigan, he was raised in Michigan, Bill Self is stupid, Calipari got slime all over Brown's Mom when they met, Cal barely knows what a winning basketball team is, and Alford is an average coach.

Today on Twitter - "Jaylen Brown really likes Cal, Michigan, UCLA [Paul Biancardi, ESPN]".

Interesting decision. I hope it works out for his benefit in the long run. I guess he didn't like his current draft position and understands if he puts together a great year his position will improve too. Or maybe after talking to some of the old teammates who went pro, he recognizes his game definitely needs to be improved before taking that next step. It's good for UM, I hope it turns out even better for him in the end.

LOL

I love how you always ascribe rationale to others for their decisions.

Maybe he flipped a coin and got 'heads I stay'

The only other way they'll have room is with a Hatch medical. Unless someone is transferring and he's just keeping it under wraps?

The only other way they'll have room is with a Hatch medical. Unless someone is transferring and he's just keeping it under wraps?

Exactly

Maybe they are doing a medical but the promise made to him and the role he plays is so emotional

Pretty sure Hatch is going to be a medical and I won't be one bit surprised if it was his idea. He can still be a part of the team, but he won't be able to play.

Wolverines, I got bad news for ya. Jaylen Brown won't get 5 minutes on this team, not with MAAR and Dawkins ripping it up (kidding).

Wolverines, I got bad news for ya. Jaylen Brown won't get 5 minutes on this team, not with MAAR and Dawkins ripping it up (kidding).

JB will be able to be so creative with lineups once Brown commits. I know his wheels are already turning!

Well I mean in all seriousness, this could be his deepest team yet. Help me out if I totally miss this.

PG- Walton/Spike
SG- LeVert/MAAR
SF- Irvin/Robinson
PF- Dawkins/Chatman/Wilson
C- Doyle/Donnal/Wagner

I may have butchered that, but that's a really, really deep team.

Well I mean in all seriousness, this could be his deepest team yet. Help me out if I totally miss this.

PG- Walton/Spike
SG- LeVert/MAAR
SF- Irvin/Robinson
PF- Dawkins/Chatman/Wilson
C- Doyle/Donnal/Wagner

I may have butchered that, but that's a really, really deep team.

Pretty much nailed it. Wagner will probably be more of a 4 in JB's system. Wilson may play some 5 and take minutes away from Donnal.

@KyleBogie: LeVert said when he told John Beilein last night his coach gave him a hug and then made him call Mrs. Beilein to inform her of the news.

@KyleBogie: Caris LeVert says he's discussed getting an insurance policy but nothing is set in stone. Adds he'll have more discussion about it.

@KyleBogie: Caris LeVert says the opportunity to come back and earn his degree in a couple semesters, as well as lead a good team was too much to leave.

But life time dream to play in nba.

Sorry Wolverines, forgot to put Jaylen Brown in there.

Back