Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LeVert announcing tomorrow

It's happening god damn it. His Mom is from Michigan, he was raised in Michigan, Bill Self is stupid, Calipari got slime all over Brown's Mom when they met, Cal barely knows what a winning basketball team is, and Alford is an average coach.

Today on Twitter - "Jaylen Brown really likes Cal, Michigan, UCLA [Paul Biancardi, ESPN]".

Stop doing this to us.

(fingers plugging ears) "i'm not going to listen to this, i'm not going to hear this now"

"Ray, you're chanting!"

Pretty sure Hatch is going to be a medical and I won't be one bit surprised if it was his idea. He can still be a part of the team, but he won't be able to play.

I think it has to be his idea

He has a long way to go.

They had him do the blessing at the basketball banquet

It's fine. You can wait until it's official. It's happening.

This just reminds me too much of the Ty Isaac situation. Everybody on the UM side was positive he was going Blue. The rest of America realized it wasn't going to happen. Then he committed to USC. Then it got weird and he ended up transferring here, but that's another story.

Yeah it makes no sense for Brown to just not say who he wants to go to... Jeeez get it over with already so i can move on when he goes elsewhere..

Another twitter update, could be Cal or Michigan for final destination.

EEEEEEE, how exciting would that be. Wow.

I was right when I kept saying Harbaugh was happening. I will be right about Brown as well. It's going to happen. Brown knows that Cal wears impostor colors. He wants the real Maize and Blue.

I think it has to be his idea

He has a long way to go.

They had him do the blessing at the basketball banquet

The kid is amazing in how far he has come. However, he's never going to be able to compete at a high level in college basketball. You can see when he gets out there that his motor skills just aren't at the level needed. I wish him all the best and I'm sure he'll still have a role with the team even if he goes to medical scholarship.

If Hatch goes on a medical, can they renew it back to a scholarship after Brown leaves?

If Hatch goes on a medical, can they renew it back to a scholarship after Brown leaves?

I don't think so. I think once you take the medical hardship, your playing days are done.

Ben Cronin went the medical hardship route and still helped the team. Hatch can do the same.

When is he supposed to announce?

Before the end of April. No specific date right now.

I would expect a decision around the same time as the deadline to declare for the draft which is April 26.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, if Hatch is put on a medical in the next couple days, I'll start to buy in.

I'd be cool with Williams also.

Aww, boo lol. Well either way, still cool that he's considering Michigan.

Still think they end up with Williams, if they somehow open up a spot.

Hatch has issue around That whole sense of body and hand in space thing along with some of the fine motor skills

Back