Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Corn Country

Team so needs a point guard who doesnt wilt. ., To bad Simmons didn't pan out.

Last edited:
Worst game by a JB coached team I've ever watched. Nothing positive to take away from this game thus far.

Rutgers plays tough .. we may be in trouble if we play this bad verses them . They are big and tough.

Last edited:
Hey guys were down 17 we can't afford to take the shot clock down each possession.

We just weren't mentally prepared for this one. Nebraska playing very tough too. I wonder if we just got a little cocky after the MSU and Maryland wins and thought we'd have an easy time tonight.

Just awful game plan by jb. I blame a lot of this on him. He has to know that their circling this game. Team was so not prepared to play.

We just weren't mentally prepared for this one. Nebraska playing very tough too. I wonder if we just got a little cocky after the MSU and Maryland wins and thought we'd have an easy time tonight.

I agree but we shouldn't because we played terrible at the end of games giving away a leads. Espically after almost gagging the Maryland game away. 20 point lead at osu. Late lead verses Purdue. I just hate out offense right now .

Last edited:
This one is on me boys. No more game threads from me.

Moe has no idea how to take advantage of posting up a PG

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back