Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ Corn Country

Third game in 6 days. But everyone is playing this in the Big Ten this year I think?
Team has zero legs right now.no energy . Point guard decided to play like last season. This is the type of game that a coach with fire in his belly WOULD helps his team.. sometimes guys need to yelled at. When your not playing defense and a team is on a roll in the first half you have to use a time out and freaking scream at your guys .

Last edited:
About time he benched the crap on the he court .

Last edited:
1964 was the last time Nebraska beat Michigan.

Last edited:
I'm Worried about the offense. Something is really off with it right now.

Last edited:
I hope the 40 minutes of rest were beneficial. Clearly took the night off.

Better beat Buttgers ass on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Embarrassing game even if they are tired. Freaking awful performance. Team better be ready for Rutgers who played Msu really tough twice. We play like this and Rutgers is going to beat us in Ann Arbor.

Back