Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '17

I'd be shocked if Michigan gets Willie Gay or Aubrey Solomon at this point.

News on Collins and Martin sounds good. Collins is someone that I've really wanted to end up at Michigan this entire recruiting cycle.

I won't be surprised one bit if we get Solomon. A lot of people believe he is coming to Michigan.

One thing I dont get is why more lineman dont want to commit to a program(a top 5 program) that has depth issues. We have some good ones with this cycle, but my god, some of these kids are passing on a huge opportunity to possibly play early.

I kinda got the feeling he was going blue when we suddenly offered 2 other wr's last week after Harbs left Iowa. I have a feeling this kid is gonna be really good.

He looks decent. Is there any sleeper picks out there under the radar that jimmy may get ?

so... I read we currently have the #3 class. is that accurate? what do we still need in this draft?

so... I read we currently have the #3 class. is that accurate? what do we still need in this draft?

Offensive linemen, a few more offensive linemen and some kids committed to OSU to realize that the only way to respond to am OSU offer is to say "FUCK Ohio State".

Offensive linemen, a few more offensive linemen and some kids committed to OSU to realize that the only way to respond to am OSU offer is to say "FUCK Ohio State".

The only OL we are still recruiting is Mekhi Becton. He's a VT commit and unlikely to switch his commitment.

Nico Collins and Aubrey Solomon are the most likely to commit to Michigan. We have a shot with OLB Willie Gay, but chances aren't great.

Those are the only four targets left that anyone knows about. Anyone else would be a surprise.

Michigan needs a truly impactful WR. I don't remember the last one they had since Braylon. Funchess was very good, but he wasn't a legit game changer. A guy like Mike Williams on Clemson is what this team really needs.

Funchess also never had a decent qb to throw the ball to him...

The only OL we are still recruiting is Mekhi Becton. He's a VT commit and unlikely to switch his commitment.

Nico Collins and Aubrey Solomon are the most likely to commit to Michigan. We have a shot with OLB Willie Gay, but chances aren't great.

Those are the only four targets left that anyone knows about. Anyone else would be a surprise.

He didn't ask who was still in play, he asked what was still needed. I read the recruiting roundups, too.

I don't think we'd want that. Apparently these days saying "Fuck (insert team)" is a term of endearment. Maybe it's kind of like how before if you said something was shitty, it was bad, but if you say "it's the shit", that means it's good. Or how saying "fuck yeah!" is a positive.

At least I'm hoping that Aubrey Solomon is on the cutting edge, and we're just out of touch. Because another answer to what we need is, that motherfucker. Immediate key piece to the 2-deep on the d-line.

I don't think we'd want that. Apparently these days saying "Fuck (insert team)" is a term of endearment. Maybe it's kind of like how before if you said something was shitty, it was bad, but if you say "it's the shit", that means it's good. Or how saying "fuck yeah!" is a positive.

At least I'm hoping that Aubrey Solomon is on the cutting edge, and we're just out of touch. Because another answer to what we need is, that motherfucker. Immediate key piece to the 2-deep on the d-line.

Very true, I hadn't thought about that. I can't keep up with these damn kids. GET OFF MY LAWN.

I think that is the Scout ranking. Don't know the others

Draft? LOL

Be nice to land another OL or 2, but I don't think they will.

Looks like Collins and Solomon might be it, unless they pull a surprise or 2

(that is if those 2 pick Michigan)

He didn't ask who was still in play, he asked what was still needed. I read the recruiting roundups, too.

Neat. I pointed out the only NEEDS we are recruiting at this point.

67123706.jpg

Last edited:
Back