Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '17

Next year's team is going to have so much young talent. It's really hard to predict how well we will come together, but the talent will be there. It sets up 2018 and beyond very well.

2018 could be for Michigan what 2014 was for OSU. Loaded with talent, veteran QB, just young. This class is shaping up well. Too bad the main competition in the league is the only one with a higher rating for the class than us.

Actually, I believe it's today, and in 28 minutes.

HaHa OK, I'll take that

the thing i read said, "tomorrow." That is why i tried to insert a date in there...guess i was the one confused.

Drew Singleton has committed to Michigan

just saw it on twitter

Go blue!

How many scholarships do we have left to offer? Damn. That's 26 already.

How many scholarships do we have left to offer? Damn. That's 26 already.

I have heard we can take as many as 34 depending on who leaves early or is encouraged to leave.

This class could be just insane. I would like a few more guys up front and we are still in on so many great players.

OK cause I read 32 somewhere

I'd be surprised if it goes over 30. Some will leave, some will commit

we shall see

I have heard we can take as many as 34 depending on who leaves early or is encouraged to leave.

This class could be just insane. I would like a few more guys up front and we are still in on so many great players.

It's a really good LB class at the very least. Singleton, Ross, and Anthony.

Harris to make his decision this week.

Back