Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan game

Go green

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414274256482.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414274256482.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 9
Playing "hold on ball" with 5 minutes left n the 3rd???? FUCKING WEAK!!!

The play calls were DEFINITELY more aggressive last year.

Last edited:
Cook needs to start playing better if we are going to beat OSU. And Kings needs not to be a dumbass and not purposely grab a guys face mask.

We really took it easy on them, that wont work against good teams. Longest pass was 20 yards in the air. Turnover, thats what happens playing "hold on ball". So fucking weak, I thought hold on ball was over as of 2 years ago.

You run the ball up the middle every play when youre up 40 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. Has there been 1 pass attempt??? Busch league

1 pass in 1.5 quarters.......

This is the 3rd or 4th game weve let off. There are times that is a good strategy, in our case were letting up way too early and its caused near disaster several times this year. I assumed coaching had learned that by now but its been a constant the whole year. Walking on thin ice when it comes to playing good teams.

Last edited:
Can't believe how nice Mark is to the team he says he hates. I don't agree with running up the score but don't play keep away in the 3rd. Play your game until it's well in hand.

Can't believe how nice Mark is to the team he says he hates. I don't agree with running up the score but don't play keep away in the 3rd. Play your game until it's well in hand.

Exactly, you dont let up that early, we didnt last year and that strategy seems to work. I know there was wind in a majority of the game but when its at your back you put the fucking ball down the field. We have done it several times this year and its baffling. Yeah, its nice for the win but you cant play this way and not blow a game and for what reason, letting up to be fucking nice?! I didnt see 1 pass over 20 yards in the air??? We havent run a trick play or any sort of play action in ages! This is a good team but they arent playing to win for 30% of the game and its the coaches fault . :bs:

Last edited:
I agree. I just hope it doesn't bite us one of these times. The next game is going to be tough.

Watch the video of the post game, he wasn't being nice.

Was kind of hoping that Dantonio would go for two after the last TD and then I remembered that "pride comes before the fall." Another good call by MD.

The beat-down happened pretty much as I predicted it would earlier in this thread but I will say that Michigan competed harder and deeper into the game than I thought they would. Their D looks like more of a traditional Michigan unit than at any time since 2006. Their O, pathetic. Gardner is a hot mess.

Back