Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Men's Basketball Recruiting

No doubt. Hopefully JH can bring them up another level. I think Casleton will be improve with another year on strength gaining. I am excited that the group is talented. It?s not like Howard isn?t a good teacher. Plus he is a big. It has to help all of our Bigs. Who knows maybe a last push will get Wilson !
We 100% are not getting Wilson back. He's never met with Howard. It's between KU and UNC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No doubt. Hopefully JH can bring them up another level. I think Casleton will be improve with another year on strength gaining. I am excited that the group is talented. It?s not like Howard isn?t a good teacher. Plus he is a big. It has to help all of our Bigs. Who knows maybe a last push will get Wilson !

Why would Harbaugh bring them up another level?

Why would Harbaugh bring them up another level?

Pretty sure the new hoops coach name starts with a J. At least last I checked it did. ;)
Or is his name not Juwan ? As in JH Or Juwan Howard ? Hope that clarification helps.
Let me even help you further. Howard is a big. So is Castleton. Teske, Espically John?s jr.
I am unsure about Nunez. Heck out of all of the four we saw him just a little. Or did he redshirt I forget. Anyway I expect JH to help out all the Bigs! I am excited but would be more so if we got a interview with Wilson to see if Howard could do a late close .
Sadly Guess he won?t even get the chance.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the new hoops coach name starts with a J. At least last I checked it did. ;)
Or is his name not Juwan ? As in JH Or Juwan Howard ? Hope that clarification helps.
Let me even help you further. Howard is a big. So is Castleton. Teske, Espically John?s jr.
I am unsure about Nunez. Heck out of all of the four we saw him just a little. Or did he redshirt I forget. Anyway I expect JH to help out all the Bigs! I am excited but would be more so if we got a interview with Wilson to see if Howard could do a late close .
Sadly Guess he won?t even get the chance.

Nunez is not a big

IT would be cool if Harbaugh could help the bigs. I think he'll be busy with the football team, though.

Isn’t Kansas under investigation? Weird how Howard could not even get a interview :/

Isn?t Kansas under investigation? Weird how Howard could not even get a interview :/

He talked to him on the phone.

Wilson was gone the day we lost JB. It is what it is.

Kansas is under investigation, but it's not like that matters. What is the NCAA going to do to a blue blood program? Make them take a PS4 out of the player lounge for a week as punishment is likely as harsh as they'll get.

He talked to him on the phone.

Wilson was gone the day we lost JB. It is what it is.

Kansas is under investigation, but it's not like that matters. What is the NCAA going to do to a blue blood program? Make them take a PS4 out of the player lounge for a week as punishment is likely as harsh as they'll get.

Yeah good point. Nothing ever seems to happen.

So my little home town of Blairstown , NJ spotted Juwan Howard in town at a local restaurant . Turns out he was there to scout Jabri Abdur -Rahim , son of Shareef Abdur-Rahim . He plays at the local prep school Blair Academy , which is basically like a College , guess he chose Virginia over Michigan tho , as he announced his decision earlier in the week .

Pretty neat tho reading about my hometown , it's such a small rural town but Blair Academy has produced some Pro talent . Most noticeably would be Dion Lewis in the NFL , and Charlie Villanueva and Luol Deng ( were on the same Blair team ) and also Royal Ivey . Was at a game once and sat behind coach K ( he was recruiting/scouting Deng)

This coaching change could turn into a great thing.

I mean, watch Howard for 5 minutes, then watch Izzo for 5 minutes. Who would you rather play for?

4* forward Terrance Williams is visiting Michigan next weekend

He plays on the same AAU team as Dickinson.

Back