Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals Boston verses Golden State

4th starts mini 7-0 run by golden state as both teams seem to be mugging each other.A lot. Looked like a push off on Klay to me. Turnovers are a key. Both teams real handsey.. bad storm coming I may lose signal and internet.

Last edited:
I had to let the dog out in a storm. Hard to get her to go to the bathroom warriors up 91-79 with 4:40 left. Looks like Boston extended so much energy getting back after halftime they had no legs in the 4th. Warriors did miss 14 threes in a row. Weird when they are up with under 5:left they get a lot of niece easy buckets running offense. I think this series is going seven games.

Last edited:
First time in a Curry?s playoff career he didn?t have a 3 in the playoffs I think they said.

better than him or just a lot of guys that are better than the shooters in the past years?

3pt %: Betters shooters as in higher % going in. If memory serves he's never led the league. This season there were 7-8-9 better. In the past he's been 2nd and some thirds but active players he's 4th, career he's 12th.

I thought both teams looked gassed in spots in game five.

3pt %: Betters shooters as in higher % going in. If memory serves he's never led the league. This season there were 7-8-9 better. In the past he's been 2nd and some thirds but active players he's 4th, career he's 12th.

Those shooters w a higher % aren?t averaging 10+ a game, shooting off the dribble and creating their own shots like Curry does. Curry IMO is hands down the best shooter in the league followed by Dame.

Golden state is up 54-39 at halftime in game six. They were down 14-2 and out scored Boston 52-25 the rest of the half. I didn?t see much of it. Biggest lead was 21.

Those shooters w a higher % aren?t averaging 10+ a game, shooting off the dribble and creating their own shots like Curry does. Curry IMO is hands down the best shooter in the league followed by Dame.

The guys above him shot more 3pt shots per game, regardless how much they scored. Like Kennard, Bane, Lonzo. Irving was close in % and shot more per game. Granted not everyone played a full season. What differentiate Curry and others is because of his 35 foot shots. Take more make more.

Last edited:
The warriors are stupid in my opinion. They could drive and get some easy buckets but all they do is dribble in the 3rd and Jack up 3?s. Lead down to 74-62 late third. Stupid shot after stupid shot by GS. Lead cut to 9. Terrible offense.

Last edited:
Boston uses a 16-4 run to cut lead to 76-66 after three. Outscored the warriors 27-22 in the third. It was 72-52 with 5:52 left in the third and then the stupid warriors offense come on line. I guess it gave them the lead so they keep firing. Maybe they are worried about getting shot blocked. Idk.

Last edited:
Turnovers killing Boston 21 for them and 13 for Golden State.

Last edited:
Warriors 4 championship in 8 seasons and 3 in 6 seasons. 4-2 in championship series over that eight year stretch..
Six finals in eight seasons. And they had a 15-50 season in there lol.

Last edited:
Too many turnovers for the Celtics.

Losing a championship series at the Garden hasn't happened too often in team history.

Only 2nd time in Boston Celtics history they lost a championship on their home court.
First was the Lakers.

The warriors 21-0 run was the longest in the last 50 years in the nba finals.
Also first time Boston has ever lost 3 in a row in NBA finals history and they have been in a lot of finals.

Last edited:
Another odd stat. Warriors were like 18 or 19-1 when Green hits a three in a game this year.

The guys above him shot more 3pt shots per game, regardless how much they scored. Like Kennard, Bane, Lonzo. Irving was close in % and shot more per game. Granted not everyone played a full season. What differentiate Curry and others is because of his 35 foot shots. Take more make more.

Lenard, 12ppg scorer. He?s out the desiccation.

Bane. Good shooter. 3rd-5th option on a team. He?s out the discussion.

Lonzo?! Lonzo Ball, that?s who you want to compare w Steph as a top shooter? Gone and out the discussion.

Kyrie, we can debate as a PG and playmaker but not shooter.

Not one of these laughable names you mentioned averaged double digit 3pt attempts like Curry. I?m astonished you?d mention a Lenard, Bane or Lonzo when comparing Curry. Put some respect on Stephs name!

Back