Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals

I don't think that's very unique, that's why wings are so valuable right now. The Warriors are just one of the better shooting teams.

Acquired via the draft: Thompson, Green, Curry, McKinnie, Cook, Evans, Jones

Acquired via free agency: Durant, Iguodala, Looney, Livingston, Cousins, Bogut, Jerebko, Bell

I bolded players that have averaged 10+ minutes in the playoffs. Their core of Curry, Thompson, and Green was through the draft but they've been active in free agency as well.

You can put any free agents with Curry, Green, and Thompson, and have a shot at one title .
Although Andre Iguodala May be the exception. How many free agents did the Pistons have after Thomas, and Dumars. Rodman, and Sally, Long and Dembo . So I guess you are right a lot of teams pick up help along the way via free agents.
1989-90 pistons were freaking 63-19, and 15-2 in the playoffs. Wow 78-21.

Last edited:
That's the thing their top 3 players were all through the draft. Just added key pieces throughout and a monster one in Durant. Which is refreshing because now-a-days seems like many teams just try and trade for 2-3 stars, ala Miami Heat and win that way.

That's the thing their top 3 players were all through the draft. Just added key pieces throughout and a monster one in Durant. Which is refreshing because now-a-days seems like many teams just try and trade for 2-3 stars, ala Miami Heat and win that way.

I so wanted the Pistons to draft Green. He went at pick #35. We did do well and drafted Middleton at pick #39. Albeit another team developed him just like Dinwiddle.

Last edited:
It looks like the Raptors are Warriors East, and May have the blueprint to beat the Warriors.
Raptors up 27-26 end of one.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with Curry. Warriors are toast.
0-6 so far.

Last edited:
Andre Iguodala hurt again. Legal screen. He was blasted.

Yeah, I'm not knocking how they built their team. Not many teams can say they've drafted a core that good.

I wanted svg to sign VanVleet as a unsigned free agent the year he came out. I think I may have mentioned I wanted him. He was such a tough kid at Wichita st.

Last edited:
Warriors lead end of third 88-80. Scored first 18 of the third quarter. were up 13. Raptors cut lead back to 8.

Now warriors have lost Clay Thompson it looks like. Warriors only up 7
Left hamstring tightness.

Last edited:
Warriors are a bumbling mess down the stretch. Game should been put away along time ago. So many miss plays. Raptors had so many chances to cut into this lead and missed.

Last edited:
Andre Iguodala shoots it lol. I?m just laughing because he is not suppose to right ?
Not sure. His 3 points were the Warriors only points last 5 minutes of the game.

Last edited:
Andre Iguodala reminds me of Robert Horry. Old as shit but still lethal and effective in the playoffs.

Back