Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Playoff Schedule

Game six at Houston. 57-57 at halftime. Curry has 0 points.

Houston up 87-82 going into the fourth quarter. Curry has 5 points, and 3 turnovers. Warriors have 16 turnovers to 10 for the Rockets. Thompson has 24. Rockets have four players over 10. Warriors only three.

Three pointers

Warriors 11-29
Rockets 13-29.

Last edited:
I do not think either of these teams are beating the Bucks. Both have some depth issues maybe.

Last edited:
Apparently Curry only plays basketball in the 4th quarter. I think you're right Bob. I'll go so far as to say Portland could even come out of the West if they win their series with Denver.

Golden state beats Houston tonight in game six at Houston 118-113.
and wins the series 4-2

Curry 0 points at halftime ends with 33.

Apparently Curry only plays basketball in the 4th quarter. I think you're right Bob. I'll go so far as to say Portland could even come out of the West if they win their series with Denver.

But man Curry is something. Houston is just a flawed team. Team King of the nba flops that all the teams do. Nice to see Barkley have to eat his words saying the Warriors has no shot in games 6 and 7. Man did Houston turtled up in the 4th.

I know people are sick of the warriors but they freaking pass the ball to open guys. Wish the Pistons could draft this good.

Last edited:
I hope Portland beats Denver. Man Denver is so young to be this good. Again wish we had drafted as good as these teams.

Hopefully Kerr gets some credit. Even though the warriors had 17 turnovers they had only 1 in the fourth, and Houston had 5.

First time in Nba History that All six games were by decided by 6 points or less.

Last edited:
Still hate the way they stretch the playoffs out. For example, Toronto-Philly play Thursday and then Sunday? Quick-in it up already.

Shoot I missed Blazers game watching wolverine baseball. Blazers take series on the road and beat Denver in game seven 100-96. Take series 4-3 . Didn?t see this happening.
McCollum scores 37.

Last edited:
Shoot I missed Blazers game watching wolverine baseball. Blazers take series on the road and beat Denver in game seven 100-96. Take series 4-3 . Didn?t see this happening.
McCollum scores 37.

They were down 17 at one point in the first half. It was a good game, great series. Portland plays pretty physical defense. If the refs aren't shitty, they could give the Warriors some fits.

NBA and fouls. They have zero clue what a foul is either.
Lol. Embiid was not fouled. Terrible call.

Last edited:
Final Toronto 92 Philadelphia 90. Raptors win series
4-3.

NBA and fouls. They have zero clue what a foul is either.
Lol. Embiid was not fouled. Terrible call.

Make up call for Embiid running Gasol the fuck over with a shoulder and getting free throws. Fuck Embiid.

NBA lottery is a joke .

Two teams move up 6 spots to get the first and second picks, and the Lakers move up 7 spots to get the fourth pick. Fuck the Nba. Teams should just pick based on the worst record.

http://www.tankathon.com/

Last edited:
Back