Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Playoff Schedule

NBA lottery is a joke .

Two teams move up 6 spots to get the first and second picks, and the Lakers move up 7 spots to get the fourth pick. Fuck the Nba. Teams should just pick based on the worst record.

http://www.tankathon.com/

I disagree. The "tankathon" was the reason they changed the rules. The NBA is trying to take away the incentive for teams to lose.

I disagree. The "tankathon" was the reason they changed the rules. The NBA is trying to take away the incentive for teams to lose.

I just do not think teams should be able to move up this many spots. Two teams moving up from the Seventh, and eighth sport to the number 1 and 2 slot is just not right. For crying out loud the Lakers were in the 11th slot and moved up seven spots to number four. I have issues with he whole system. There has to be a better way.

Last edited:
Golden State smokes Portland in game one at home to take a 1-0 series lead. Final score was 116-94.

Weird thing is Portland shot 13 more threes then The Warriors.

Under Steve Kerr warriors are 18-1 in game one playoff games.

Milwaukee holds serve at home beating the Raptors 108-100 and taking a 1-0 series lead. Brook Lopez goes off for 29 points.

Warriors come from 17 down and win 114-111 and lead series 2-0. Also down 8 with four minutes left also.

Last edited:
Bucks take a 2-0 series lead. Smoking th Raptors 125-103. Six playoff wins in a row . Series moves to Toronto on Sunday and Tuesday.

Blazers up 13 at halftime in game three. Warriors have no answers for freaking
Myers Leonard.. I haven?t heard of him either even when he was at Illinois.

Last edited:
Man I wish Green was a Piston. He is a amazing player.

He has a triple double before third quarter is over.

Last edited:
18 point Bkazers lead is gone with 1:54 left in the third . Warriors are up 1. Blazers need to respond and like fast.

Warriors out score Blazers 29-13 in the third, and lead 82-79 heading to the fourth quarter.
Warriors have at least 1 road win in 21 playoff series in a row.

Warriors up 11 with 4:18 left. They are just out working the Blazers who look beat at this moment.

I do not care who you are. The Warriors play great team basketball. They are so much fun to watch . They run a great offense and play great defense.. They were down 18, and Iguodala only played 18 minutes, and they still came back and crushed the Blazers 110-99. Lead series 3-0. Warriors 57-33 second half. Wow.

Now 22 series in a row the Warriors have won a playoff road game. Amazing.

Warriors have a 22-12 playoff road record under Kerr.

Lead by the amazing Draymond Green?s triple double 20/13/12

Last edited:
I can't see anyone beating them. They had some troubles earlier in the season but it always seem to work out.

What’s amazing is is that Green was drafted pick 35. Which is the fifth pick of the second round. The Pistons still drafted well that year with Drummond at pick 9 and Middleton pick 39 four picks after Green. Man I sure wish we had not traded Middleton. He has scored the 6th most points from the 2012 draft. Man Green in a pistons uniform. I so wanted him that draft.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2012.html

I can't see anyone beating them. They had some troubles earlier in the season but it always seem to work out.

You may be right but Milwaukee may have the horses to get them. Probably not but I hope it?s close. I will Still probably root for the Warriors. But the Any of the final 4 would be ok with me. With the new rules I just like the way the warriors share the ball and hustle. It reminds me of the bad boys. Although I remember all of the good Pistons teams shared the ball well....Espically the hustle part, and breaking the other teams will. Offensively they were way different. But basketball in any era is about hustle, defense, and sharing the ball i feel.

Last edited:
Looks like the Warriors have lost Andre Iguodala as he left the game hurt. I didn?t see it but that is why he played only 18 minutes. A injury. Lower leg soreness. Achilles.
MRI schedule for Sunday. My guess is he will be sitting for a few games.

Last edited:
What?s amazing is is that Green was drafted pick 35. Which is the fifth pick of the second round. The Pistons still drafted well that year with Drummond at pick 9 and Middleton pick 39 four picks after Green. Man I sure wish we had not traded Middleton. He has scored the 6th most points from the 2012 draft. Man Green in a pistons uniform. I so wanted him that draft.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2012.html

IMO, Green would only work on a team like the Warriors. He isn't asked to do too much. He's the worst offensive player on the team so the D never pays attention to him. I think he is vastly overrated.

IMO, Green would only work on a team like the Warriors. He isn't asked to do too much. He's the worst offensive player on the team so the D never pays attention to him. I think he is vastly overrated.

Maybe. But having the most triple doubles in Warriors history says something, and it is not
Even close. I think he is underrated. He does all the dirty work. He is very unselfish. Like he said in the post game interview. A wide open shot by me or a defended Klay Thompson is a no brainer. I will pass to Klay.

https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2...iple-double-record-houston-rocket-steph-curry

Oh no Raptors miss two free throws with a chance to go up four. 7 seconds left Bucks are down 2. Put back rebound tie game at 96. Raptors get the last shot. Missed . Overtime. Awful play. Double ot at 103.

Last edited:
Back