Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL, Kaepernick, Reid decide to resolve pending grievances

He's better than jeff driskel lol. I actually think he could do well in this offense. Qb could keep on the read option a bit more so defenses can't key on the rb.

how do you figure ? He hasn't played in 3 years , Driskel learned he was starting right before the game last sunday and played pretty good considering . Why anyone would welcome the complete side show clown act here is beyond me .

If you want a pure tank go with Kap.

If you want a pure boycott go with Kap , fuck that douche bag ...he already got paid by the disgraceful NFL because they are pathetic bitches , now you want him to get a salary too

If you want a pure boycott go with Kap , fuck that douche bag ...he already got paid by the disgraceful NFL because they are pathetic bitches , now you want him to get a salary too

I don't want Kap at all. Whether they tank or not I don't give a hoot. Just pointing out again that he blows.

how do you figure ? He hasn't played in 3 years , Driskel learned he was starting right before the game last sunday and played pretty good considering . Why anyone would welcome the complete side show clown act here is beyond me .

Driskel has played in 10 games in his career with a starting record of 1-5. He isn't a good qb. Kaepernick has played in 69 games and has a starting record of 28-30. At least Kaepernick has proven he can win games in the league. I would rather have Kaep over Driskel.

With all the drama that falls. Part of his newest statement “We’re waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth, stop running from the people."

He won't change.

With all the drama that falls. Part of his newest statement ?We?re waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth, stop running from the people."

He won't change.

Good that rules out the lions then because the lions aren?t running at all as is :lmao:

Last edited:
Might as well give him a shot . He can?t be any worse then Driskel. Or bring him in next year, and give him a shot. Do I want him over a healthy Stafford . The answer is no. But a good back up who can go win some games is a plus.

Last edited:
The fucking idiot doesn't want to play , he proved that it's all about him , and ONLY him when he changed the venue for his workout . What a clown , you had almost every team going to your workout , but you change it last minute and about only 8 went and then cry about it . Fuck him

The fucking idiot doesn't want to play , he proved that it's all about him , and ONLY him when he changed the venue for his workout . What a clown , you had almost every team going to your workout , but you change it last minute and about only 8 went and then cry about it . Fuck him

I disagree. This was a dog and pony show by the nfl. Pretty easy to see.

I disagree. This was a dog and pony show by the nfl. Pretty easy to see.

It's not about that but he wanted to change the waiver and bring a TV crew in. Among other things. Unrealistic. And he keeps saying he wants Goodell and all 32 Owners to speak the truth whatever that may be.

If it was a sham if I wanted to play football as bad as he says he wants I would have done it. Give 32 teams a look and maybe they bring the guy in.

Truth is subjective and different for different people. I also say fk him

Just read an article that said CK showed up to his "NFL workout wearing a Kunta Kinte T-shirt.

Brilliant

Just read an article that said CK showed up to his "NFL workout wearing a Kunta Kinte T-shirt.

Brilliant

Which Kunta Kinte?

LeVar Burton Kunta Kinte?

Or John Amos Kunta Kinte?

EDIT: Found this.

Looks generic, just the name with no picture.

That?s kinda weak. Pick one or the other.

Take a stance.

Or take a knee.

Last edited:
Is it too late for the Lions to get Kaepernick and start him on the Thanksgiving day game?

That would be some funny shit.

All the Lions could wear black Kunta Kinte arm bands for the national anthem.

And they could substitute the regular US flag for the throwback circular thirteen star Betsy Ross flag.

Oh, and while the anthem is being performed, they could show this video on the Jumbotron:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4j4RKvMv-U

That would be cool.

Or this would be a good one too:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_D-azUogg

Last edited:
https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2020...etely-support-lions-signing-colin-kaepernick/
Sheila Ford Hamp: 'I would completely support' the Lions signing Colin Kaepernick.
LionsWire

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...t-social-justice-colin-kaepernick/3245136001/
Lions' Sheila Ford Hamp: Supports players' fight for social justice, open to signing Colin Kaepernick.
Detnews

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...colin-kaepernick-sheila-ford-hamp/3245996001/
Sheila Ford Hamp: Detroit Lions can sign Colin Kaepernick if Bob Quinn, coaches choose to.
Freep

Back