Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

Last night scores.

All winners lead series 1-0

Tampa Bay blows a 3-0 lead to Columbus, and lost at home 4-3.
Islanders beat Penguins 4-3 in ot. (Yippe).
Blues beat Jets 2-1 and take home ice away from the Jets.
Dallas beat Nashville 3-2, and have taken home ice away form Nashville.
Sharks beat Vegas 5-2.

Last edited:
Maple Leafs 4-1 over Boston . Lead series 1-0. Steal home ice, and first game one win since 2003 I think I saw.
Capitals beat Hurricanes 4-2.... Lead series 1-0.
Flames beat Avalanche 4-0.......Lead series 1-0.

Last edited:
Holy crap Blue Jackets smoke Tampa Bay in Tampa 5-1 to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the series and really rip home ice from the Lightning. During the regular season Tampa Bay swept all three games and out scored the Jackets 17-3.

Last edited:
Holy crap Blue Jackets smoke Tampa Bay in Tampa 5-1 to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the series and really rip home ice from the Lightning.

Not sure what will eventually happen but I love hockey for this reason, upsets. No 8 is going to beat a 1 in the NBA.

Islanders hold home ice and lead series 2-0 with a hard fought 3-1 win over Pittsburgh.

Not sure what will eventually happen but I love hockey for this reason, upsets. No 8 is going to beat a 1 in the NBA.

Agree with you on that. I think it has happened only once or twice in the Nba where a number eight has beaten a number one.

Blues go up 2-0 on the Jets in the series as they take both games at Winnipeg.

Vegas evens the series 1-1 in San Jose tonight with a 5-3 win, and capture home ice.

Capitals take a 2-0 series lead beats Carolina 4-3 in ot today.

Nashville beats Dallas 2- 1 in overtime and beats Dallas to even the series 1-1 heading back to Dallas.

Boston evens series at 1-1 beating Toronto 4-1. Next two are in Toronto.

In game two Colorado at Calgary are heading to overtime at 2-2. Flames lead series 1-0. We can catch the score in the morning.

Big stop by Colorado goalie and Colo. moves it right away and score.

Colorado wins 3-2 in ot at Calgary, and are heading home tied 1-1 in the series.

Last edited:
Islanders take control of this series with a 4-1 win in game three at Pittsburgh. Up in the series 3-0 !

Last edited:
Columbus up 2-0 near the end of 2nd period.

Damn another president trophy team going down. I think they had the most points last year also. Nope it was Nashville. Oh they lost too lol.

Last edited:
Back