Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

Sweet. I generally don't care much about other NHL teams winning a cup but their first and no win for Boston. Good stuff.

Blues win the Stanley Cup series 4-3. Blues Win game seven 4-1 in Boston. Interim coach on November 16th. Amazing stuff. Congrats to St Louis.

Last edited:
Hey ex-Wing goalie is on the Blues Roster Jerad Coreau . Is there any others ?

Did I hear that right ? Blues were 10-3 on the road in the Playoffs.

Conn Smythe goes to O?Reilly.

Last edited:
They were bosses on the road. Are the players saying fk a face? I can't tell.

Seeing the Bruins lose is damn near sexual for me. They’re easily my least favorite team in the entire league, even managing to outdo the Blackhawks. That bitch ass rat faced fuck Brad Marchand getting teary eyed almost got me teary eyed with joy.

Amazes me the Blues don't have a title yet. Especially during the Brett Hall years.

0 surprise, their D was pretty awful during his tenure there.

Offence don't win you championships. Even if you look at Detroit, the years they won during that 25 year playoff streak were their best defensive seasons.

I think I have a spreadsheet somewhere....

Hey ex-Wing goalie is on the Blues Roster Jerad Coreau . Is there any others ?

Coreau is in the AHL I think, don't think he played in the NHL all season.

Only Red Wing on the team (that I am aware of) was Steve Ott as assistant coach.

Coreau is in the AHL I think, don't think he played in the NHL all season.

Only Red Wing on the team (that I am aware of) was Steve Ott as assistant coach.

Ok. I just saw his name at espn under the Blues Roster. Thanks PH!

Bruins lost that game in the first 15 minutes when they could not score and Rask spectated. Somewhat typical scenario where Team A dominates and Team B scores on its next shot on goal.

Bruins lost that game in the first 15 minutes when they could not score and Rask spectated. Somewhat typical scenario where Team A dominates and Team B scores on its next shot on goal.

I agree with you B. They were all over The Blues in the first 15 minutes. Rask I think let in 2 of the first 4 shots he faced I think. Both those first 2 goals were scored right after a huge Boston surge. Sure glad it happened.

Here are all the sad Burins. Holy cow Good Thing Rask caught himself after the question was asked to him. ?What City are you from?. He wanted to ripped that reporters had off. Least he didn?t.

https://youtu.be/BFmbt5G9mCw

Last edited:
I agree with you B. They were all over The Blues in the first 15 minutes. Rask I think let in 2 of the first 4 shots he faced I think. Both those first 2 goals were scored right after a huge Boston surge. Sure glad it happened.

First shot was tipped and second goal was a result of Bergeron peeling off the ice because it was the end of his shift.

Detroit is still the only city to possess three major sports championships at the same time. That's the reason why the Bruins losing is important to me.

First shot was tipped and second goal was a result of Bergeron peeling off the ice because it was the end of his shift.

Detroit is still the only city to possess three major sports championships at the same time. That's the reason why the Bruins losing is important to me.

Nice I had forgotten that! Now I am really happy!

1935 was a good year in Detroit!

Last edited:

That is a really good reason. Marchand crying is a close 2nd.

That is a really good reason. Marchand crying is a close 2nd.

I was actually somewhat concerned. But we know that the average Bostonian sports fan would have been gracious, forthright and magnanimous about this distinction, so perhaps my concern was exaggerated.

giphy.gif

Back