Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

Howard pulled an "Ohio State" and suspended Simpson for 1 game, the easiest game on the schedule

lol

Bonus is that those complaining to see more of Dejulius for Simpson got to see that it isn't necessarily a good idea. Although, I did like that he didn't waste 20 minutes of shotclock dribbling around at the top of the key every possession.

Howard pulled an "Ohio State" and suspended Simpson for 1 game, the easiest game on the schedule

lol

Bonus is that those complaining to see more of Dejulius for Simpson got to see that it isn't necessarily a good idea. Although, I did like that he didn't waste 20 minutes of shotclock dribbling around at the top of the key every possession.
Thankfully he didn't waste a game leading the nation in assists on top of it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, Simpson seemingly got suspended for driving at 3am and hitting a light pole.

The car belonged to Warde Manuel's son, who is a team manager. The car is in Warde Manuel's name.

Initially, Simpson told police he was not the driver. Then he admitted he was and was ticketed for a violation of the basic speed law, driving to fast for conditions.

This all took place the night after the loss to Illinois

Davis and Johns have gotten a lot better during Livers' absence. That should help depth a lot now that he is back.

I few weeks back I would have been happy if Davis moved on but I think he has another year he could play for Michigan. He is listed as a senior but I thought I heard he could play another year. Maybe I am mistaken. We may have to have him leave to open up a roster spot with the players Howard has coming in.

Last edited:
I few weeks back I would have been happy if Davis moved on but I think he has another year he could play for Michigan. He is listed as a senior but I thought I heard he could play another year. Maybe I am mistaken. We may have to have him leave to open up a roster spot with the players Howard has coming in.

Davis has 1 more year of eligibility

I have no idea what they are going to do with him

Hey H.

Are we over committed on players coming in ? If he has 1 more year it looks to me that we don’t have enough roster spots for kids coming in. Thanks for the info.

Hey H.

Are we over committed on players coming in ? If he has 1 more year it looks to me that we don?t have enough roster spots for kids coming in. Thanks for the info.

I'm not going to sit down and figure out the scholarship situation. I'm sure the coaches will work it out, somehow.

Hey H.

Are we over committed on players coming in ? If he has 1 more year it looks to me that we don?t have enough roster spots for kids coming in. Thanks for the info.
Here's a convenient breakdown of scholarships. https://umhoops.com/recruiting/scholarship-breakdown/

I'm sure there's going to be attrition, so I wouldn't worry about the numbers right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

David Dejulius has entered the transfer portal

Well, this answers the questions of why Michigan seemed to be recruiting a PG.

That kind of blows. Was hoping he'd have a breakout season this upcoming season.

Hopefully he goes to Butler and plays for Lavall Jordan, but good luck to him wherever he goes.

Looks like Todd is heading elsewhere.

I guess that scholarship situation worked out after all

That Stinks. Where is Todd headed. I thought he committed already ? Maybe the state of the outbreak has guys wanting to stay closer to home.

Last edited:
Not that I visit Twitter, but word is that Todd stopped following everyone Michigan related and dropped all Michigan references from his page

I guess that doesn't totally mean...but many are guessing.

Back