Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 4: Bills @ Lions Thread

He's going to make the team. They just cut George FTL Winn.

Very well said.

I'm rooting for Zenner as well.....I think we all are. But we are rooting for him to MAKE THE TEAM.....not become the #1 at this point. I think it's clear he proved he belongs at this level. The next step for ZZ, as Elrod mentioned, is to improve through practice and scout team reps.....and climb his way up the depth chart.

It's the NFL......if he proves to the coaches he belongs on the field in the regular season.....he'll be there. And we'll all (this board) be rooting for him.

That's exactly it!! Zenner's job from here on out is too improve daily and work his way up the ranks. Winn couldn't do it, so it's time for some fresh blood. Zenner will play some STs and sub in when somebody is gassed. Nobody is calling for Abdullah's head because ZZ is on the roster lol. Nobody is saying that Bell is done, even though he is a umm 29 and the injuries are starting to pile up. Zenner is an insurance policy. Great move.

Back