Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartans Playoff Ranking

Twice!!! Texas AM tried their hardest to lose it. SEC is awful. I can already hear ESPN "Texas AM proves how great the SEC is"

Twice!!! Texas AM tried their hardest to lose it. SEC is awful. I can already hear ESPN "Texas AM proves how great the SEC is"
Everyone seems to forget that an 0-4 big ten team beat the sec east leader at home.

Now you root for Auburn to upset Bama, Ole Miss to upset MMST then SEC east team wins the SEC championship game!

Everyone seems to forget that an 0-4 big ten team beat the sec east leader at home.

And now another lower half Big Ten team has beaten ND on the road.

Using college football logic when you start with your premise that the Big Ten is no good, that simply means the SEC East leader and ND stink. But since the SEC is "good", then Tennessee only losing by 3 against a Georgia team that just beat Auburn 34-7 is further proof of that, even though they lost 34-10 to the 5th place Big 12 team out of conference.

And now another lower half Big Ten team has beaten ND on the road.

Using college football logic when you start with your premise that the Big Ten is no good, that simply means the SEC East leader and ND stink. But since the SEC is "good", then Tennessee only losing by 3 against a Georgia team that just beat Auburn 34-7 is further proof of that, even though they lost 34-10 to the 5th place Big 12 team out of conference.

Arkansas beat Texas a&m last night, it just goes to show how deep and talents that conference is.

nd whipped michigan, just goes to show how bad the big ten is.

Gotta love Georgia jumping 7 spots after beating 2 loss auburn.

If msu was 12-1 I'd be sweating bullets watching this show now

If msu was 12-1 they would be in no doubt at all. Good out of conference schedule and only loss to number 2 team. Wins over OSU Nebraska and Wisc.

I saw that a couple days ago, I don't really care though. If you go 6-6 you don't deserve a bowl anyways, about 20 too many bowls as it is right now.

I've always liked the bowls, I don't care how many there are. How can it be a bad thing that there are more games between typically pretty evenly matched opponents from Dec 20th - Jan 12th?

I've always liked the bowls, I don't care how many there are. How can it be a bad thing that there are more games between typically pretty evenly matched opponents from Dec 20th - Jan 12th?

Agree. More football is a good thing.

Back