Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Superegional schedule and tv

Georgia batters starting to question the umps calls. Betsa needs to get her second wind and shut them down.

8Ks for Betsa now. She was off the mound and heading for the dugout before that last one crossed homeplate! Ha!

They warned GA 2nd base about it blocking the runner

One of their batters really had foot on batter box line and almost out

Yeah, she took a big step out of the box rather than stepping on the plate. Well, it's all good, an out is an out.

What is up with these ridiculous lefty swings? wow. And again, I know jack shit about softball, so someone explain to me...please.

Softball teaches slap hitting since the base is so close I think.. Get the ball on the ground and see what happens. Put pressure on the defense..

Great Win!!!!!!

I still dont think they played their best but I will take the W

Woohoo! Michigan takes game 1. Dominated Georgia from the 1st inning. Go Blue! Take game 2!

Softball teaches slap hitting since the base is so close I think.. Get the ball on the ground and see what happens. Put pressure on the defense..

I think most of the infielders have fairly weak arms, and the bases are so close , if their is a bobble or error, the runner gets on. It works for the weaker hitters by getting them on base or advancing the runner by making the infielder make a choice. Small ball.

I think most of the infielders have fairly weak arms, and the bases are so close , if their is a bobble or error, the runner gets on. It works for the weaker hitters by getting them on base or advancing the runner by making the infielder make a choice. Small ball.

It goes against everything I was ever taught in my 13 years of baseball. And by 13 years, I mean pee wee through high school haha. Just watching the swing makes me cringe a bit. Thanks for the explanations, guys.

This. And they are running as they swing

Would have been nice to run rule them but still a good win. They finally started hitting sime, lots of scored errors in both sides

The first inning was so long. We wanted to run rule them as several us were needing to pee. Lol

Took 3 hrs almost. Was about 47 degrees starting around 10 pm

Back