Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2016 Debate Thread

Watching this debate is like getting a root canal, having bamboo shoots shoved under your nails, and chugging a gallon of bleach all at once.

Info wars really? Just watch it on PBS. I won't be watching them sling shit around due to not having power from the hurricane but I am sure I will be smarter for it.

I think you will be. 15 minutes only personal attacks.

What'ya gonna do right?

Right now Trump is basically promising to put her in prison if he's elected.

Watching this debate is like getting a root canal, having bamboo shoots shoved under your nails, and chugging a gallon of bleach all at once.

My wife feels that way too. I must be sick, I think this is actually better than the Saturday Night Live parody about it the night before.

Does Trump do tons of coke before he debates?

He always has the sniffles at these debates.

She just lied through her teeth about how the affordable care act affected employer provided medical insurance.

Ha ha...she also said something about people who were - this is a paraphrase - "people who can't afford insurance - people who are on Medicaid..."...that's pretty funny.

She just lied through her teeth about how the affordable care act affected employer provided medical insurance.

Whenever she starts an answer with the word well...

Pretty much assume whatever comes out next is a lie or not her real position

And yes thumb is right trump has the mic too close to his nose

I have never seen two people talk so much and say so little at the same time in my life.

The one moderator gal shouldn't keep interrupting and just let Hillary ask those questions of trump rather than being so combative, are they debating the moderator gal or each other?

LOL CNN has Jake Tapper on and a guy behind him has a big sign that says "FAT CHECK HIM".

And so the debate is over and the post debate analysis begins.

I will say that I thought Trump showed himself to be presidential and having the temperament for the job by never grabbing Secretary Clinton on her pussy during the debate, not even once.

And so the debate is over and the post debate analysis begins.

I will say that I thought Trump showed himself to be presidential and having the temperament for the job by never grabbing Secretary Clinton on her pussy during the debate, not even once.

Well he did claim in the Billy Bush non-interview that he was drawn to attractive women, and wanted to just walk up and kiss them or grab them by the pussy, so it doesn't apply to Medusa..I mean Hillary anyways.

Last edited:
some of the things said in this debate tonightwere just astounding, nothing I haven't heard before, just amazing to hear it during a presidential debate..

Most unexpected though overall? When trump said he didn't agree with his own vp on the topic of Syria/Russia. I think that was both good and bad at the same time..unexpected, bizarre, agreed and thought wow did you pick the right VP. I wanted sessions

I think you will be. 15 minutes only personal attacks.

What'ya gonna do right?

Right now Trump is basically promising to put her in prison if he's elected.

This is the thing-in Third World countries and dictatorships that sort of shit actually happens all the time.

Political opponents threaten to put their opponents in jail and if they win they frequently do.

This here is some wacky shit, here in the United States.

Can't wait to see the fact checker spread sheet . I'm sure it's not even close but we will have to wait and see.

Surprising to hear that he didn't know what Pence's views were on dealing with Assad, I guess I shouldn't be.

He may get a few one liners in that keep his base happy but it's obvious that he's woefully uninformed on the issues.

Back