Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2016 Debate Thread

grandy

538 has it tight right now between Clinton and Trump, tonight could give either candidate the edge in the polls.

I'd rather pluck every single pube one by one than watch this debate. I can already predict what's going to happen.

Hillary: This man is racist and sexist. I just want to remind you that I am a woman, so let's make history by voting me for president!!!

Trump: Hillary is a liar, a fraud, and she is an ugly bimbo. I will make America great again. It's going to be huge. Believe me.

Hillary: Donald doesn't believe that black lives matter. I do. I love black people!

Trump: It's so dangerous out there! Black neighborhoods are the worst they've ever been! I'll make sure that there is a cop inside every home in America! Guns for everyone!

Hillary: He's a fart face!

Trump: Nuh uh!

Hillary: Yuh huh!

Trump: Nuh uh! In fact, my face smells better than any other face! Here's a note from my doctor written in crayon!

Hillary: Pffft! Obviously fake.

Trump: Not as fake as your marriage.

And then Ann Coulter starts shouting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" before running onto the stage and wrestling around on the floor with Hillary. The End.

Lol pretty funny M.

That being said it is expected for Clinton to do better then Trump so if he holds his own he will get the edge in the polls sadly, Agent Orange can get away with anything on stage and it probably does not hurt him much. If Clinton messes up she is in big trouble.

Last edited:
Also not planning on watching. We'll see if my wife wants to tune in. I think Monster's preview may qualify as a spoiler.

Also not planning on watching. We'll see if my wife wants to tune in. I think Monster's preview may qualify as a spoiler.

It's a very entertaining preview but it's only a spoiler if you've been sleeping under a rock for a year.

I am definitely going to be watching. I'm even going to turn away from the Tigers game to watch. Is that crazy or what.

I am going to watch this.

I have no idea what will happen. Will Trump go the "Sarah Palin route" and just talk out of his ass regardless of what question is posed, or will his handlers reign him in and get him to focus for more than 5 seconds so he can respond with the sort of empty but harmless talking points people expect?

if he trots out his predictable attacks on Hillary's email usage, Benghazi, and jail, what will she hit him with?

I can't wait!

Spidermack wants to watch the debate so I guess I'll be tuning in - for a little bit anyway.

I'd rather pluck every single pube one by one than watch this debate. I can already predict what's going to happen.

Hillary: This man is racist and sexist. I just want to remind you that I am a woman, so let's make history by voting me for president!!!

Trump: Hillary is a liar, a fraud, and she is an ugly bimbo. I will make America great again. It's going to be huge. Believe me.

Hillary: Donald doesn't believe that black lives matter. I do. I love black people!

Trump: It's so dangerous out there! Black neighborhoods are the worst they've ever been! I'll make sure that there is a cop inside every home in America! Guns for everyone!

Hillary: He's a fart face!

Trump: Nuh uh!

Hillary: Yuh huh!

Trump: Nuh uh! In fact, my face smells better than any other face! Here's a note from my doctor written in crayon!

Hillary: Pffft! Obviously fake.

Trump: Not as fake as your marriage.

And then Ann Coulter starts shouting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" before running onto the stage and wrestling around on the floor with Hillary. The End.

This is the kind of shit I'll exactly be tuning in to see!!!

Most Must See TV EVEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!

no live commentary for the debate? I was planning to have a drinking game where you drink every time bob called Trump a liar and/or mentioned bankruptcy...

Trump sounds like such an asshole and Clinton is the typical politician. And lol Trump just called her that as I wrote it.

Ugh. Tax returns. Emails. Benghazi soon? Fuck off with this shit that doesn't matter. They made good points early on (seriously) and it's devolved into shit flinging. Elect somebody and replace them in 4 years. I'm over it.

Hillary is doing A good job letting him but in and look like the bully, while the only thing missing from Hillarys outfit are the yellow stars

Hillary is doing A good job letting him but in and look like the bully, while the only thing missing from Hillarys outfit are the yellow stars

This.

And I told my wife that they should create a better suit for women, because Hillary looks like she's in pajamas. Horrible.

Back