Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Almost every okorn completion was where it needed to be. He had one bad pick, but has consistently put the ball in stride at all levels of the field. Getting the ball out quick, decisive, and showing some great elusiveness as well.

That's good to hear.

Hes been good. Started a bit slow but once he knocked off the rust hes been great.

Thank you.

Michigan+girl+3.jpg

Michigan wins!

Nurse Lucy is on her way to Wilton's hospital room to cheer him up. Just getting dressed and freshening up.

I never had a nurse like that ever. They would just come in the room and tell me to take the medicine !!

kareem walker got some carries there at the end. hungry should be happy

did you guys see these stats?

2nd half yards:
Michigan 274
Purdue ONE (1)

also: we haven't allowed a single 4th Q pt all season. and Purdue didn't convert a single 3rd down

did you guys see these stats?

2nd half yards:
Michigan 274
Purdue ONE (1)

also: we haven't allowed a single 4th Q pt all season. and Purdue didn't convert a single 3rd down

It was exactly the game I expected, except I expected the Michigan offense to be more spread out between the two halves than it was...

And the defense was pretty much what I expected...

It was exactly the game I expected, except I expected the Michigan offense to be more spread out between the two halves than it was...

And the defense was pretty much what I expected...

sounds like your expectations were very reasonable and very accurate.

Back