Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

The Purdue coach looks like a Applebee's misdemeanor on Friday night waiting to happen

Slow start but they got it rolling.. From someone not watching how is O'Korn?

The Purdue coach looks like a Applebee's misdemeanor on Friday night waiting to happen

Damn, that was funny.

I'm impressed that his face can turn the same shade of purple as ND's coach.

I made a whole thing about doing stuff that works and not doing stuff that doesn't.

Instead of getting sacked, don't get sacked.

Instead of fumbling.

Instead of not scoring touchdowns, score touchdowns instead.

See, this is what I was talking back on post 434, referring to a post I had made at halftime.

We just need to start doing what we did in the second half, and not do what didn't do in the second half.

Like I said.

Slow start but they got it rolling.. From someone not watching how is O'Korn?

Almost every okorn completion was where it needed to be. He had one bad pick, but has consistently put the ball in stride at all levels of the field. Getting the ball out quick, decisive, and showing some great elusiveness as well.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking pretty good right now on the prediction thread; last post as of now.

Another Michigan score might change that, but that would be okay.

Almost every okorn completion was where it needed to be. He had one bad pick, but has consistently put the ball in stride at all levels of the field. Getting the ball out quick, decisive, and showing some great elusiveness as well.

We may very well have our new starter.

Back