Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Braves 9-30-16 Game #159

With tonight's start, Daniel Norris has allowed 3 earned runs-or-fewer in 19 straight starts, the longest active streak in the AL.

Miggy 1st half - .293 avg, 18 homers 52 rbi's
Miggy 2nd half - .340 avg, 20 homers 56 rbi's

Last edited:
With tonight's start, Daniel Norris has allowed 3 earned runs-or-fewer in 19 straight starts, the longest active streak in the AL.

I'm glad that they stuck with him as a starter. I know several here said he sucked and should be in the pen. Now that he's healthy he's clearly got the stamina. He was throwing 96 in that last inning.

I'm glad that they stuck with him as a starter. I know several here said he sucked and should be in the pen. Now that he's healthy he's clearly got the stamina. He was throwing 96 in that last inning.

At this point I'm more worried about his high WHIP. As a rookie I'm not disappointed just hope he improves on that aspect next season.

Seemed like he was at 100 pitches in the 4th or 5th innings regularly. Not being 100% could have had to do with that. We will never know how long it took for him to havea all his energy back after his cancer treatment, and oblique etc.
Sure has been better, much better.

Back