Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Braves 9-30-16 Game #159

Its ok guys, two innings left (1 for each game currently) and we control our own destiny

At this point I'm more worried about his high WHIP. As a rookie I'm not disappointed just hope he improves on that aspect next season.

He's already improved it as this year has went on. His K's have went up and his whip has went down as he's regained his strength. He definitely doesn't suck that's for sure.

He's already improved it as this year has went on. His K's have went up and his whip has went down as he's regained his strength. He definitely doesn't suck that's for sure.

I don't think he sucks.

Boyd , Norris , and Fulmer ....Id say Dombrowski did us well for the future . We should sell more often lol . J/k but we gotta be happy with what we got and were still contenders

Haha,

Two innings left, 1 inning for each game.

Two games (Toronto/Boston, Detroit/Atlanta)

?

Thats what i thought it meant lol , but we dont control our own destiny . Controlling own destiny would mean if we keep winning we are in . We need help from Boston ...anyway all good , go tigers and dare i say go redsox !!

Thats what i thought it meant lol , but we dont control our own destiny . Controlling own destiny would mean if we keep winning we are in . We need help from Boston ...anyway all good , go tigers and dare i say go redsox !!

What I mean,

Two innings left and we control our destiny. Meaning both games tonight go our way. Which means if we win out, we are in.

I wonder how the standings would be if we would've bought a couple bp arms at the deadline. I'm sure the life would've been sucked from them once they took a seat out in the pen though.

Back