Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Pirates Game #8

Greene cruising, wow. In Cincinnati so I can't watch, how good has he looked?

Greene cruising, wow. In Cincinnati so I can't watch, how good has he looked?

Great 8 shutout innings... Pitch count in the low 80's.. Debate is should he pitch the 9th..
3-5 really great defensive plays too. Plus a few by Pittsburgh.

Iggy pop 1 out double.. Green up so he gets pulled for Victor.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone can second guess this call..you have to pull Greene to try and get this extra run here.

I agree with Ausmus' move there, even though VMart looks unlike himself still you can't afford to throw away an opportunity there

I agree with Ausmus' move there, even though VMart looks unlike himself still you can't afford to throw away an opportunity there

Yup. You absolutely have to pinch hit there with a runner in scoring position....every single time.

Back