Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. braves 10-01-6 Game 160

artworks-000104487583-i6yh95-t500x500.jpg

If Tigers don't figure out this Blair pitcher who has incredibly struggled before tonight they will have the entire off season to think about it.

lol reading through this thread is hilarious , you guys are such drama queens.

If you told me Upton would have 31 taters at end of season i woulda thought you were on crack

They said the bat speed was 114 mph. I don't think I've seen one that high before. I think 112 is the highest I've seen.

Cant believe the tigers are going to lose this game because they couldn't hit a bum who gives up nearly 1 run per inning.

Cant believe the tigers are going to lose this game because they couldn't hit a bum who gives up nearly 1 run per inning.

No matter how many times they let scrubs shut them down its still maddening even though we should expect it, probebly the best start that scrub will have for the rest of his short career

Last edited:
Upton in his 37 games since 3 days off:
42-for-131
18 HR
17-1B
8-2B
41 RBI
.321 AVG, .802 SLG, 1.212 OPS

Greene for the 7th was a huge mistake, one of the most unreliable pen guys over the last few weeks in a must have one run game, Brad is a gd blithering idiot

Last edited:
Hard to believe that at this point of the season Tigers have to use a pitcher like Green in a game as important as this one!

Back