Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. braves 10-01-6 Game 160

bases loaded and nothing, for 60 some odd years of watching the Tigers on tv or listening on the radio I am swearing at said tv or radio.

Tigers (who have 5th-most bases-loaded ABs in MLB) are 28th in Bases Loaded avg., 24th in Bases Loaded OPS

Loaded, no outs, and the heart of the order can't even muster a SF.

My words can not describe want to say.I feel right now, or express what I

Heck the computer could not get it right as well.

Same here, just stunned blanking staring off into space, it's a familiar place unfortunately, been here so many times over the years

Most teams discovered a few months ago that the best way to shut down the Tigers is to load the bases.

Loaded, no outs, and the heart of the order can't even muster a SF.

you act like they just laid down with horrible at bats . Martinez hit a laser that woulda scored two if not for an amazing play by Dansby lol

you act like they just laid down with horrible at bats . Martinez hit a laser that woulda scored two if not for an amazing play by Dansby lol

Or we're just all acting like a fan base that's extremely let down by an offense that couldn't do shit off a guy with an era over 8 and a manager who thought it was a good idea to bring in your worst pen arm over the last month and a half in a must win one run game ...idk..

I mean hell even Lowe has been better than Greene!

Last edited:
Letting Green pitch in this game cost them.

Yup, that was one of two main culprits tonight, Brad logic, it's just terrible

That+was+terrible+_de093de7cf29e95a672a0c24c363d8c3.gif

Last edited:
Back