Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 1 October 2

'Coke is not a problem on this team'.

one of the funnier posts i've read in awhile.

this guy keeps getting chance after chance to prove he belongs, and falls right on his face EVERY single time.

Once again you are the funny one here. You cannot get the quote right and within context.

Bases loaded, just think back to back grand slams and a solo and we can tie!

#thereisstillhope

Last edited:
Ok well tigers.. Just go ahead and relax there is no pressure you are the underdog nobody expects you to win this series let alone a World Series so just relax and try not to get blown out again

That is all

Once again you are the funny one here. You cannot get the quote right and within context.

Translation:

I was wrong once AGAIN and i'm too stubborn to admit it so I will use deflection tactics.

Yeah why is Davis on the roster? He can hardly run... I understand loyalty but now we cant replace him at all... So basically we have a 24 man roster :/ Genius,,,

I'm sure Davis looked ok when they worked him out this morning. He actually looked ok until he ran hard on that single. Besides, a one legged Davis is better than anyone that was left off the roster.

Well I gotta work tomorrow and won't be able to watch a game that starts at fking noon man that such a bullshit time for a fkn playoff game...

I don't expect them to win and that's ok, I mean I want them to but don't expect it, just too many holes to overcome, it is what it is

They should shorten all this shit up to, the season is too damn long, play the wild card games on the same damn day two days after the regular season ends, start the DS in both leagues on the same day, reduce both the AL AND NL DS/CS to five gamers while keeping the World Series at 7.

I just cant root for KC and Baltimore to win a WS title before us... I want other teams to feel the pain of playoff loss like us... And yet its is a quandary? Do I root for SF to win again? Do I root for Washington as they have never won one in this instance of the franchisee, and has Fister DD. The Dodgers Yuck! St Louis Yuck!!!! God damn if we only had won in 2006 or 2012.... Shit Tigers get it together and win this damn thing for us... This damn board....

Translation:

I was wrong once AGAIN and i'm too stubborn to admit it so I will use deflection tactics.

Seriously? Read the Coke thread. You have never been further off in your attack of me.

Back