Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 1 October 2

Team just isn't good enough, simple as that no pen no clutch hitting

What about Max? He gave Baltimore all the confidence they needed. He gave up 5 runs. That's horrible. Offense has sucked, especially Hunter, but Max sucked worse.

Soria was bad from the second he got here. I don't think Jones infected him that quick.

He was injured then (still might be, tbh), and since Ausmus prefers to either use him in low-leverage situations or not at all, I'm not surprised in the least that he got lit up when we finally did use him in one.

Not true idiot.... it was a four game series with Minnesota.....

Last edited:
I wanna see Coke slam his glove down after (if?) he gets the 3rd out.

Listen to these announcers... Like home field does not means something..lol

Last edited:
Coke throws a first pitch strike but Avila makes an acrobatic catch of it and the ump calls it a ball. Classic.

When it rains it pours.

Pretty amazing how you can assemble a baseball team with 170 million dollars to spend, and not have -1-, ONE fucking reliable arm out of your bullpen.

Davis just doesn't look 100% still, that's a problem for the reminder of this shit series

'Coke is not a problem on this team'.

one of the funnier posts i've read in awhile.

this guy keeps getting chance after chance to prove he belongs, and falls right on his face EVERY single time.

I am going to go get some milk at the store....I guess that is a positive...

If Castellanos wasn't such a butcher along with lettuce uncharacteristic shit the bed moment we would have a punchers chance in the 9th

I'm sorry for being so negative but this team has literally no chance of winning a title. I will still stubbornly tune in each game but I'm done thinking this is the year and the issues will fix themselves instantly. They say Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, so im done expecting a title while our bullpen pulls this same shit night in night out.

Back