Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 3 October 5

So pinch hitting Perez with hardly any experience is better then Suarez? who played more...I know ES is not al that great be seriously :/

Last edited:
Well guys, it's been a good year, and not so good year, here on the board and with our Tigers and their play all season.
Hope DD can muster up some good trades and FA and improve the parts of this team that need so much help.

Well, the season ended up how I predicted it would: won the division, lost the ALDS. Didn't think we'd get swept, but we absolutely deserved that. Played like shit.

Must be a lot of O's fans at CoPa, can hear that stupid Seven nation Army chant through the radio now.

Last edited:
October in the "D"

Had MSU completed their own version of shit-the-bed last night we'd be looking at an October weekend of Michigan sports that would rank right up there with...

...nah, nothing special.

Thanks for the board Monster, the insights/stats KC, and the banter back & forth from the regulars(would rather read from the posters here than listen to the cornbread announcers).

Have a safe winter guys.

That was a terrible 9th, back to back doubles then you give away on out trying to bunt then you leave it up to a gawd damn sep call up who wasn't even with the team all fking year over Saurez who at least doesn't swing at everything..

Well I'm glad it's fianlly over brad asszmus is a blithering idiot and I fully expect the tigers to now get worse as they start to lose important pieces

Just another failed season.. Been a lot of those since 1984... Yippee we get another divisional flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a fitting end to a very frustrating season, get our hopes up one last time then proceed to do some very stupid ass things and crush us all one last time, that's the tigers, that's how they roll

Runner on freaking second and no outs....Down 2-1.... Only the Tigers cant tie that game up...

Somewhat happy I don't have to waste my time or energy watching this dogshit team again in 2014. I'm not that mad given that I gave up after last game and knew we were not advancing regardless. What an utter failure of a season. Fire Ausmus and get rid of 90% of this bullpen.

Last edited:
Im looking forward to the offseason. This team will definitely be getting an overhaul.

Deer caught in the headlights manager giving post game comments, blah blah blah blah

What did the dipshit say about using Perez? What a freaking nimrod... I cant watch I will bust my tv...

What did the dipshit say about using Perez? What a freaking nimrod... I cant watch I will bust my tv...

He said he thought his swing was better suited for guys throwing 98 or some stupid shit

Anyway as suspected Torri says retirement is a real possibility and that he's tired

Last edited:
As suspected 2 mario says he thinks there is a good chance victor won't be back, I agree..he wants to win it, that's not going to happen here..

I think he ends up going back to Cleveland is my bet

I see Victor going to Seattle. They are the one team who will give him multi-years for a lot of money.

As suspected 2 mario says he thinks there is a good chance victor won't be back, I agree..he wants to win it, that's not going to happen here..

I think he ends up going back to Cleveland is my bet

If Victor leaves, Miggy needs to become the DH and we need to get a decent 1B. A healthy Miggy is still the best hitter in the game, and DH'ing will help keep him healthy.

Back