Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 3 October 5

Most people who attend games aren't huge sports fans. I'm sure at least 75% of the people at the game have no clue he was even suspended for roids.

???? Are they all looking at their ticket stubs and wondering when Nickleback is going to play?

If we lose this, as it stands, it's going to be on the offense.

We should be killing bud Norris.

They never do though so it's really not surprising far as I'm concerned the bull pen takes all the blame this series was lost in the 8th inning on friday

???? Are they all looking at their ticket stubs and wondering when Nickleback is going to play?

They are people who think they are going to a giant party, If you asked any of them how many games the Tigers actually won this year they wouldn't have a fucking clue. I bet 75% of the fans couldn't even tell you a baseball season is 162 games.

They are people who think they are going to a giant party, If you asked any of them how many games the Tigers actually won this year they wouldn't have a fucking clue. I bet 75% of the fans couldn't even tell you a baseball season is 162 games.

75% of the fans at this game used to be "die hard" Red Wings fans.

God damn...I guess I'll have to start looking for a new pastime...

Maybe I'll take up playing Mass Effect Trilogy.

Or maybe I'll just start with ME3; I think it's like, nine bucks less, for all of the rest of eternity...or something like that...

Or maybe it's just until I'm dead.

Gotta double check on that.

Maybe I'll look it up on the internet.

Yes tbs we hear how quiet the crowd is, my theory is its due to most already knowing this series ended on Friday, then there was a bunch of missed field goals across the street didn't help, weather is too fking cold and ausmus would just fk it up anyway even if they did put up a fight

Friday's meltdown was just too much for everyone to come back from we all just want it put out of its misery now

Last edited:
This is another collossal disappointment.

Getting shutdown by Bud Norris in a must win game is inexcusable.

I don't know. Regular season maybe. But these people shelled out for postseason tickets, I have to believe the majority of them know what's what.

Off the top of my head, I think they only won 89 games, right?

I only ever kept track of however many games ahead or however many games behind they were.

Anyway, I wasn't optimistic about the Tigers' chances going into this postseason.

For all of the reasons that have occurred in the postseason.

Off the top of my head, I think they only won 89 games, right?

I only ever kept track of however many games ahead or however many games behind they were.

Anyway, I wasn't optimistic about the Tigers' chances going into this postseason.

For all of the reasons that have occurred in the postseason.

They won 90...somehow with this historically bad bullpen.

I don't know. Regular season maybe. But these people shelled out for postseason tickets, I have to believe the majority of them know what's what.

I don't agree with you. In my experience they majority of fans who attend games are not huge sports fans. That's not unique to Detroit. You guys here are all big Tigers fans...that's why you post here all the time. You actually care. Most people think it's cool to tell people you have playoff tickets and went to the game. They aren't actually big sports fans. They want to drink, enjoy the weather, post a photo or check-in on facebook, etc. They like going to the game but they certainly don't watch night after night. I know plenty people who go to a bunch of games or have season tickets who are clueless overall about that sport in general.

Back