Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Padres April 13th

Max already in the 70's for pitch count with no outs in the 4th. Looks like we'll see plenty of the BP today.

As Scherzer hits 70-pitch mark in 4th inning, seems like a good time to note that Smyly is available in relief today, if only for an inning.
JasonBeck

Fuck. This isn't looking good.

Something I noticed earlier, both Cleveland and Chisox have as many wins as we do, we lose today one of them will have more, since they're playing each other. And the Twins have 6 also.

Last edited:
Fuck. This isn't looking good.

Something I noticed earlier, both Cleveland and Chisox have as many wins as we do, we lose today one of them will have more, since they're playing each other. And the Twins have 6 also.

They all have 3 more losses though

No worries guys...Coke is warming up. I guess I can focus on the Masters now.

90 pitches with 2 out in the 4th inning, the padres are faouling off a lot of Max's pitches.

I'm gonna take a big papi, wipe my fenway, and flush it down the redsox.

3rd time Davis has been hit if I remember correctly. He doesn't seem to crowd the plate either.

Back