Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. White Sox Game Thread, April 22

Miguel Cabrera now has 158 games with at least 3 hits in his career. Since 2003, that's the 5th-highest total in the major leagues.

LOL @ Coke....pointing up on a pop-up that was obviously going to be 20 rows into the crowd.

Jesus, 2 outs in the 9th and we have to get someone up in the 'pen.

Fuck off Coke.

Wtf.... Dfa coke now dd!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I asked it before and i'll ask again,

Why the fuck is Phil Coke on this roster?

He is fucking garbage, always has been.

I asked it before and i'll ask again,

Why the fuck is Phil Coke on this roster?

He is fucking garbage, always has been.

This. Isnt his career WHIP above 1.50?? how does a pitcher last this long while sucking this bad..

We'll always have the glove slam after striking out pumpkin head..good times

0-2 pitch right down the middle to a guy who will chase. We deserve to lose just for having Coke on the roster.

What other team would have kept Coke and Valverde around as long as the Tigers did?

Scene: DD loading a leashed Phil Coke into the car

Children: "Where are you taking Phil?"

DD: I'm taking him to a farm kids, where he'll be happy and have room to run around and play."

Children: "Bye Phil, have a happy life in your new home!"

The car drives slowly away around the corner, then a gunshot is heard.

Children: "what happened DD?"

DD: "Don't cry children, he can't hurt you anymore. He's in a better place."

Back