Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Training Camp News

Hey, are the people going to do a board meetup in San Diego before the game on Sept. 13?

If there's going to be one, I would head down, even if I ended up watching the game on television at whatever place the meet would take place.

Thanks Mitch. That was a nice surprise in another thread derailment.

Well, as you tend to do with anything that requires thought or reading comprehension, you missed the train.

I'll ask you again. Did ANYWHERE in my response did I say "I hope they miss the playoffs?" No. You just did the ol straw man Tony, bro ;)

If they stay healthy, and miss the playoffs, he'll have nothing else to bitch about. But I do not want that to happen, period. I don't think about LKP when I'm hanging out watching the Lions on Sundays.

Lmfao....you're such a joke

Yeah, says the guy no one takes serious because he can't form sentences without lmfao, bro, ;)

Last edited:
Tony, I honestly mean this. Sorry dude. Let's just move past it. No need to get at each other's neck for the entire season. Let's just root for a good Lions year.

Life's too short to go back and forth and be jerks on a board.

Last edited:
Van Noy=depth? That's the justification for a 2nd round pick now? Using a second rounder on depth?

Yikes.

Back